Author Topic: scar Tissue feeling alittle soft lately(7months post-op)  (Read 1626 times)

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
I have a question.Im 7 months post op and have had puffy nipples and hard scar tissue the whole time. Recently I notice even though the scar tissue is still there it feels softer now then before. Is that some sort of indication that its going away and does it normally take this long for scar tissue to go away.Thank You for your time.

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Sounds weird... Did you do removal of gland + lipo. From what my surgeon told me over the phone some weeks ago, puffy nipples should only remain after healing period if you skip lipo suction. Because of that he said he only does combo (lipo + removal of gland). If you did both, maybe you should meet up with your surgeon and complain... Good luck.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Well I had lipo only with my first surgery which went terrible,so I went to another surgeon and he said since I had the lipo done before he would only do gland and has the pictures of all the gland that was taken out. First the scar tissue was very hard and made my nipples stick out,but lately 7 months post op i can still feel the tissue but its soften up quite abit.

Offline snugglebandit

• Posting Member
Im almost a year post op and can still feel it SLOWLY softening up and disappearing

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024