Author Topic: Lipo suction only  (Read 1488 times)

Offline United

Hi , my PS did lipo suction only 5 weeks ago on my chest , with no excision being made to remove gland tissue. I have noticed that my chest is flat but I still have the areoala protruding when my body is warm. So all the research I have done on this site it seems I need to remove the gland tissue. But if I do remove the gland tissue now is it going to cause a crater in my chest. Can some one please help me. Thanks

Offline nomore-jiggles

• Posting Member
Well, talk to a ps first. Not the same one you had. That guy sounds like a jerk. A good ps will tell you whether it is safe to do this on you or not. I think you'll be ok if you choose to. This happenned to me.  The doctor at first told me  he was going to do bilateral excision with lipo.  But when the day came, as they were rolling me into the operation room, (under anesthesia) I might add, he tells me that he's changed his mind and will only be performing lipo.  I was drugged and just said "ok".  After all, he's the doctor right? He knows best.  What a joke this doctor was.  Waiting until I was drugged to tell me he's going to change the entire pre-op diagnosis.  An not a nice person, to say the least.  Basically, lipo alone did nothing at all. nothing!  It looked good for about a month, a month and a half, and then.....you guessed it. the breasts were back.  There's nothing you can do about it now.  Actually, If I were you, I would consider asking him for half your money back.  You were charged for excision as well as lipo.  He only did lipo.  I think you're entitled to some reimbursement. Sorry for rambling, but it pisses me off when a doctor won't take his job seriously and really consider the patient's feelings rather than his own interest.

Offline United

Thanks for the reply jiggles,
Well my ps told me the same thing as you. He said he will do Lipo first and than if he needs to he will do an excision under the areaola but all he did was Lipo only and now because of that my areoala looks even bigger.

So jiggles if you don't mind me asking did you end up re operating on yours and taking out the gland tissue. If so how long after your first surgery did you re do yours?
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024