Author Topic: Gynecomastia or lipo + before and after pictures  (Read 2032 times)

Offline soul65

• Posting Member
Hi I had my consultation a month ago and was told by my surgeon that i need gynecomstia and also decided to have lipo to my flanks and abbs . On the day of the surgery i was seen by my surgeon he did all the markings and told me what was going to happen and how long it would take . So three hours or so later i came round from my surgery my surgeon came to see me and said that he did not do the Incision but did the treatment like this and i was told that .   The gland removal can be done by scar around  the areola or via suction. In his case the suction of the retroareolar area was sufficient to remove the glandular tissue. Therefore you have had Gynaecomastia treatment and Lipo 2 areas.
 My concern is i paid for for the above . But not sure if this is classed as 3 lots of lipo if so then i am £1200 out of pocket

Thanks soul65
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 12:24:10 PM by soul65 »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
What counts should be whether you got the result that you wanted -- not whether you paid too much or too little or got "gypped" in the process.

If the results are sub-par, then indeed you should discuss with your surgeon.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline soul65

• Posting Member

Offline soul65

• Posting Member
My before and after pictures
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:25:22 PM by soul65 »

Offline soul65

• Posting Member
Pictures at various stages happy so far

Offline soul65

• Posting Member
Four months post op just a little concerned around my nipple area there is a bit of loose skin and weird dents when i flex my chest
Gyno was done via lipo and a cannula I'm sure had i had the op via insertion my chest would have looked a lot better any input would help. I will add i look a lot better in tight shirts

--

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024