Author Topic: My surgery in Poland with Katarzyna Ostrowska Clark  (Read 16208 times)

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
I have some small lumps under the nipples so I'm massaging every day.  Visually it's not a problem but it'd be nice to get rid of them.  I know there's plenty of recovery time left so I'm not judging anything just yet.

Offline wezzer

• Bronze Member
  • Ain't nobody got time for dat!
How is the massaging going, is it still tender? I still cant imagine how she wants you to pull on your nipples straight away and massage after only a week, like i know it makes sense but surely it's pure agony!
How have you been finding the massage? My hands would get tired after 30 seconds, let alone 30 mins!

Offline r1

• Posting Member
How about the incision scars? Are they noticeable?

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
The massaging is ongoing - not a lot of tenderness anymore, just got to keep on with the scar tissue.

The incision scars around the nipples are not noticeable - there are some lipo scars but they're not too bad and I'm putting some silicone gel on them to help them fade.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
I've been eating and drinking a lot over Christmas so ready for a fitness push in the new year.

I'm going to do the P90X which is an American fitness schedule that you can do from home.  Hard work apparently but I'm kind of looking forward to it having not done much exercise since the surgery.

Still very pleased with the results - a little bit of scar tissue (more on RHS than LHS) to get rid of but so much better than before.

I would recommend getting this done to any gyne sufferers - it will change your body for the better.

Offline r1

• Posting Member
Were you omk going through German customs with the vest om? Im tempted to take mine off and put it on again in the toilets when i am through.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
I had no problem at all with German customs.  I was wearing my vest.  Just went through the metal detector and didn't even get a pat down.

All very quick and easy.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member

I would recommend getting this done to any gyne sufferers - it will change your body for the better.

here here!

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
I am going to wear my compression vest too, man! Ain't nobody got time for that!

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
I probably won't update this thread now for a while because the changes are happening very slowly now.

I'm 10 days into my P90X fitness regime and although it's hard, I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the results at the end.

I still have some scar tissue beneath both nipples but hopefully this will go down with time and massage.

I'll post some more pics in a couple of months.

Offline r1

• Posting Member
How long did it take the scar around the nipple to fade from red?

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
r1, Katarzyna did a remarkable job with my nipple incisions and I've never had any visible scarring.

My lipo incisions are still visible & a bit red but I think they're slowly starting to fade.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
I probably won't update this thread now for a while because the changes are happening very slowly now.

I'm 10 days into my P90X fitness regime and although it's hard, I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the results at the end.

I still have some scar tissue beneath both nipples but hopefully this will go down with time and massage.

I'll post some more pics in a couple of months.

Well done, bro! I am sure you will heal real nice! Glad you are sticking to the P90X programme too!

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Just a quick update - I've had a tingling feeling in the nipples over the past couple of weeks.  Signs of sensation coming back I think.

Other than that, nothing major to report.

Offline DamienUK

• Bronze Member
Just a quick update - I've had a tingling feeling in the nipples over the past couple of weeks.  Signs of sensation coming back I think.

Other than that, nothing major to report.

Good progress Zack!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024