Author Topic: 1 YEAR Post-Surgery by Mr Levick on 16-01-2014 : (98 photos)  (Read 39644 times)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Yeh, concerted effort in the new year to raise a bit more cash! - nothing very valuable to sell, but all helps!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Well, managed to squirrel away another £100 towards surgery... Still a long way to go tho!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
 ;D Broke the £500 barrier!  ;D

Sold a couple of odd things and counted up the spare change jar = another £70 added... £550 now raised, starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Congrats, you'll feel closer once you break that 4 figure mark. At least you'll have one less worry after surgery (well, two less if you include the chest  :P)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Another £50 just went in the kitty... Bit of a long slog! - hoping for another boost next week.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Damn! Time flies... Just noticed I've been registered on here just over 2 years! ... Need to step up the fundraising!!!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Yey! Had a good clear-out of junk and raised another £200... Heading towards the first grand now, which will be a nice milestone :)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Wow! - over 1000 views of this thread, and I've not even got to consultation stage yet!

That tells me there must be a lot of other guys out there also trying to get the money together... Start your own thread like I have, gives you some inspiration and extra motivation to keep up the fund-raising!

Good luck everyone!  :)

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline Bain-of-my-life

• Bronze Member
Keep going bro, we are all supporting you! Check out my before and after shots for inspiration, you can do it!

This may be a bit of a dumb suggestion but have you considered medical trials? In London you can undergo basic flu trials which last 1-2 weeks and you earn over £1,000... there are other trials too which you can earn more from.... just a thought :)

http ://www.flickr. com/photos/95288537@N06/8703156278/in/photostream/

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks guys!

£1,000 for having flu for a couple of weeks? ... Kinda tempting!

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Nice, keep it going you'll get there :) Up a few 100 since i last saw, will feel closer when you break that 4 figures mark

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks - yeh, edging towards 4 figures... Bloody bills keep coming in just when I think I've got a few spare pounds to put in the piggy bank!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024