Author Topic: 1 YEAR Post-Surgery by Mr Levick on 16-01-2014 : (98 photos)  (Read 39910 times)

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Nice saving mate. Added like 1k since I last saw  ;D

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks! - had a bit of a good run (about time!!) - added another £150 today too  :)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Your dedication to saving the money is inspirational mate, keep up the good work!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks! - it's following everyone else's stories on here that inspires me to do as much extra work, and live as frugally as possible, in order to make my turn come round as soon as possible. Really hoping for early next year, a long way to go yet - but some things in pipeline that hopefully might just all fall into place to make it happen.

You lot keep inspiring, I'll keep on saving!

Offline trashed

• Posting Member
Keep it going mate :) I would pay for you if I was rich!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Ahh thanks! - had a TV company offer to pay, but really didn't fancy having myself televised like that!!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Well, a round of applause for me for hitting the £2k milestone   :D

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
More more more! £380 added to the kitty from load of extra work, so at £2,380 that means I can officially claim to be HALFWAY THERE!

;D  ;D  ;D

Been a 13 month long hard trek to the summit; hope the downhill run now is easier and quicker!

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Little bit more in the kitty, only £30 but all helps!

Might empty my loose change jar tomorrow - it's nicely filled up since last time, reckon there's another £50 or so in there :)

Might possibly be able to borrow the rest. Not too sure yet.

2014 looking like it might finally be the year of the T-shirt :)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Wow!

My jar of loose change was heavier than expected - £110!  ;D

Offline darkmagician

• Bronze Member
It took me 2 years to save the 4k up, was always going to be worth it in the end though  8)

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Definitely be worth it... Then I shall kick myself for not doing it 20 years ago! lol

Offline g3579

• Bronze Member

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Thanks! - ill have some exciting news soon  ;)

How about adding a recent pic to your thread? - it's like six months on now, so should be nearing final result?

Offline dexs

• Silver Member
Well done Donut great will power.

You should setup a paypal account I'm sure there are a number of people of this forum who be happy to donate a few quid to your goal :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024