Author Topic: tattoo and surgery ?  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Johnaayp

Hi guys this is my first post and I guess Ill get right to it. Im 19 years old and believe I have Gynecomastia, well Im positive I have it. Im not really in shape but I only weight about 140. Ive always known my body was different but didnt find out what it was til today. So I have a bit of a problem, Currently I have a very large tattoo covering most of my upper chest and Im worried this will not be good for surgery and im also worried it will look terrible after surgery . Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you are worried about nothing. Recent tattoos might be an issue, but not an old one.

If your breasts are quite large and skin reduction is needed then there may be problems. This is not the usual situation though.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Poland2012

• Silver Member
Is the concern that it will warp?

Offline Johnaayp

Is the concern that it will warp?

Yes Im afraid it will look terrible afterwards

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
I have a large tattoo on my chest (see my thread in the UK section). Are you worried about the appearance of the tattoo post op? or scars around the area? My surgeon has a method of removing the gland with an excision near the armpit so I wont have scars around the areola's which is a good thing.. Im not worried my tattoo will look any different at all. I just want my chest flat.
Gyno free :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024