Author Topic: My Surgery With Levick 28th November - Updated with 6 Months Pics  (Read 12472 times)

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Just a slight improvement then  :P looking good mate. I'm just preparing myself for the start of the scar tissue and that part of the roller coaster. I must say I'm enjoying this new look at the moment as I'm sure you are  ;D

Offline wingman

• Silver Member
    • My Twitter
Shockingly impressive results. Levick has taken what was, with all due respect, one of the worst cases I've ever witnessed, and provided the same end result as someone with considerably less gland tissue.

Keep us updated as the weeks roll by.

Follow my Twitter: www.twitter.com/wingman0401

Offline about2change

• Silver Member

Offline Pez2

• Bronze Member
Best result I've seen, giving me confidence for my surgery  :)
Gyno free :)

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. So far I am delighted with the recovery and look of the chest. I realise it's a long process and it's not gonna settle down properly for a few months. I will worry all the while about having some loose skin, particularly on the right side. I'll also worry a bit about it returning. Mr Levick has confirmed that my gyne was a rare disorder called 'Pseudo-angiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia'.  Normally occurs in pre menopausal women and has a 10-30% chance of returning!

Anyhow, today is 2 weeks post op and I went to the gym this morning, just sat on a bike doing some low intensity work for 30 mins. I wore a skins compression top instead of my surgical vest and really, there is no comparison. In the car I felt every bump!!! I have 2 vests, I'll be using one in the gym for the next week or 2, should mean I can walk on a treadmill or use the eliptical with the relevant support!!!

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
How you getting on stem??  How's recovery treating you?

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. So far I am delighted with the recovery and look of the chest. I realise it's a long process and it's not gonna settle down properly for a few months. I will worry all the while about having some loose skin, particularly on the right side. I'll also worry a bit about it returning. Mr Levick has confirmed that my gyne was a rare disorder called 'Pseudo-angiomatous Stromal Hyperplasia'.  Normally occurs in pre menopausal women and has a 10-30% chance of returning!

Anyhow, today is 2 weeks post op and I went to the gym this morning, just sat on a bike doing some low intensity work for 30 mins. I wore a skins compression top instead of my surgical vest and really, there is no comparison. In the car I felt every bump!!! I have 2 vests, I'll be using one in the gym for the next week or 2, should mean I can walk on a treadmill or use the eliptical with the relevant support!!!

I'm so glad I found you. I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted to have private surgery with Levick. I was feeling a bit nervous because my moobs are slightly larger than what I've seen on here. They are around the same size as yours. Seeing your transformation has made me more confident about this surgery than ever before. What compression vests did you buy?

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member

I'm so glad I found you. I decided a couple of days ago that I wanted to have private surgery with Levick. I was feeling a bit nervous because my moobs are slightly larger than what I've seen on here. They are around the same size as yours. Seeing your transformation has made me more confident about this surgery than ever before. What compression vests did you buy?
[/quote]

I'm pleased I helped you mate. I started with a large vest an went down to a medium after the swelling had eased and I'd lost some muscle. I was a 42" chest at the time of surgery.  Just being able to wear only a tshirt in the gym is a revelation without a compression top underneath.

sp-thanks for asking, I'm seeing Levick next week for my post op review (10 weeks post op then)but I still have some tenderness in the chest. Not sure if thats normalor something to do with the gym, guess I'll find out next week.

After the op my chest was concave unher each nipple area, the size of each gland, as though the muscle had been restricted from growing. It's filling out again now as I lift more in the gym. I had massive glands so I knew it would be an extended recovery but am very pleased as it stands. Can't wait to see how good I look in the summer.

STill scared of it returning and I'm hoping the small amount of firm tissue under the right nip is scar tissue. Another concern was loose skin around the larger right side but it looks as though this is gonna be all good.

I'll update with some pics in the next week or so.

Offline 3rdTimeLucky (Dave)

• Bronze Member
Stunning results, looks great!
I'm slightly jealous of your initial lack of bruising compared to mine!!
Roll on the recovery eh, yet another flattening by Levick.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
10 Weeks post op and a few update pics. I'm back 100% at the gym as of this week althought a little more bodyfat than I'd like. TBH the chest looks better than the photo's suggest, something to do with where my arms are I think.

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member

Offline Stem

• Bronze Member
Arm above head, still some healing to do!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024