Author Topic: starting to get gyno(1st post, help!)  (Read 8053 times)

Offline wheyNDweights

Hey everybody i just signed up for these forums because im getting worried.

Let me begin by giving some stats about me
Im 22 years old (will be 23 in april)

I work out 6 days a week, 2 hours a night.
Im 5'5 (short for a man i know) 157lbs about 12-14% body fat.

Im currently on a steroid cycle (Testosterone Cypionate) taking 400mg's a week and im 5 weeks in(plan to run it for 10 weeks)

when i was 1.5 weeks into my cycle i got blood tests. all estrogen and prolactin levels were within healthy ranges. Testosterone was >1500 ng/dl (expected)

Im putting on ALOT of muscle, but one of my nipples is beginning to get puffy. Not noticable to anyone else, but its noticable to me and im really starting to worry. I told my doctor this, but she said since my blood tests showed mostly normal levels she wont prescribe me anything.

Also I was born with Polands Syndrome..So i ONLY HAVE 1 PEC MUSCLE..so my chest already looks weird...a pec on the right side of my chest and then nothing but ribcage on my left side.

my left nipple(side with NO pec) isnt sensitive,itchy,puffy at all..to be honest i dont know if i was born with any breast tissue in the left side at all.

basically I dont want my ONLY good pec to get gyno..I have to go back for blood tests in april.

Im currently taking Dim

I was taking Arimidex and it was helping, but i ran out and cannot get anymore.

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
I would probably recommend to get off the roids. Any pictures?

Offline xelnaga13

You broke several major steroid taboos. Your use of ill planned based on your lack of anti estrogens.

Do you have post cycle on hand? Clomid/nolva? If so start running them immediately. Stop testosterone injections effective today. It will take 2 weeks for the testosterone to clear your system. Meanwhile the clomid/nolva will help treat gyno. Continue running clomid gyno for another 4 weeks to ensure recovery.

All of these items can be purchased LEGALLY as research chemicals. Use google.

By the way you fit the general mold of a steroid abuser, rather than a steroid user. It appears that you put very little time, effort, and research into your decisions.

Offline puffysucks

• Posting Member
I know this doesn't help, but you should have gotten enough A-dex to last through your cycle and then some in case of things like this. I would even keep letro on hand in case the a-dex wasn't cutting it. You should also be using hCG twice a week as well to prevent a larger shutdown post cycle. If you have any nolvadex on hand, stop your cycle and start taking that asap since you do not have anymore AIs. Good luck.

Offline puffysucks

• Posting Member
Also one last thing, next time you start a cycle, get into the single digit BF range, probably around 5-6 and it will reduce your chances of getting the gyno. The more fat you have, the more aromatase enzyme you produce, which in turn converts more of that testosterone into estrogen.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Your case is very similar to mine. I started a test c cycle and aborted in the 5th week due to puffy and sensitive nipples. It was a difficult battle, but glad it's coming to an end.

I wish you the best and hope things straighten out for you.

We all make mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:26:50 PM by Keep_It_Moving »

Offline EastCounty

• Posting Member
My 2 cents...

If you use steroids, expect that you might just experience the negative side effects. I would NEVER go near them myself. I may not be the most ripped guy in the gym, but at least I don't have acne all over my back and arms, thinning hair and breast tissue that just keeps growing and growing. Yup, steroid users may look great at 22 but let's see how they look at 32, especially if they are not working out as often as they did in their youth. A bad, bad idea.

I just don't know what to say. If you use steroids, this is what will happen. I suppose you could stop, but you will still have breast tissue. In this case, surgery is the only option, no ifs, and or buts. It's really very simple.

There are a lot of obvious steroid users at my gym. You see these high school kids go from skinny to freakin' stacked in no time at all. If you have any doubts about what's going on, the gross acne on the back of their necks give it away rather quickly.

There is one guy in particular who most certain has developed man-boobs right in front of my eyes. He is tall and lanky. His legs look like those of a stork. Yet his chest, arms and shoulders are HUGE. I figured he had to be on steroids. Despite his goofy looking teenager legs, his upper body was impressive. Of course, his chest was flat and well defined. I would have loved to have a chest like that.

Didn't see him for a while and now I see him all the time. He is even bigger. However, his chest now looks quite different. Although he ALWAYS wears tight Under Armor-type shirts, you can see very clearly that his nice, flat chest is now bulging forth with very distinctive pointy boobs. Even his tight Under Armor cannot hide it. And it's amazing how quickly and obviously he went from good to bad. So, now, he has gynecomastia and will have it unless he gets surgery. It's really, really sad. In his effort to "cheat" and be one of the most built guys at the gym, be probably is ashamed to have his shirt off despite having an otherwise massive physique.

I hope other people at my gym who might be considering steroids have taken note of this and can see what just might happen to you if you go down the cheater's path.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024