Author Topic: Gynecomastia Shaver Method ?  (Read 1518 times)

Offline jose_mari

Hi everyone,

I am from Turkey and i have been suffering from this illness whole my life. I have both gland tissue and fat tissue together but they are not too big.
I went to some doctors, and they said they will use both liposuction and then cutting just under the areola and take out the glandular tissue. I have been looking the results for this kind of surgeries, i did not like them.. They turned to be asymmetrical, crater effects. Anyway a new doctor said he is using laser liposuction after then he uses gynecomastia shaver from the same hole to take out glandular tissue  piece by piece.. He doesn't cut the areola at all , By this technique he can take fat and glandular tissue both out easily. He said by this technique there won't be any crater effects..

You can watch the video in youtube site , if you search for "gynecomastia shaver" .

I asked to another professor and he said this is the device for orthopaedists and they use it on knee surgeries :)
And it will cut glandular tissue and small veins as well in that area :S so it can cause hematoma..

What do you think about this technique and has anyone get a surgery with this technique..

All answers will be so much appreciated.
Thank you anyway..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024