Author Topic: Dr.Fielding Surgery Augest 22 , 2013.  (Read 3277 times)

Offline fieldingpatient

• Posting Member
After reading these posts for a long time I finally went ahead and booked a appointment with Dr Craig fielding in Toronto who does the surgery at st Josephs health centre in Toronto.  first step is setting up a consultation date with his receptionist. You can do a quick google search for there number.  Than you go in and Mr.Fielding examines your chest and asks a few simple questions and tells you wether or not he can help and what the cost will be. mine was around $1500.00 all together and he concluded that I do have gynecomastia and that as I presumed before hand that it would never go away naturally. I was on local anesthesia so I was awake during the surgery but my chest was numbed. The surgery its self was pretty fast (35-45 mins) and on a scale of 1-10 for pain id say a 3.. very painless just weird being awake but the Dr makes great conversation . So I had what you would call puffy cone shaped nipples and the breast was sticking out a tiny bit as well.  He cut out the glands on both sides by a incision made along the bottem end of the aerolas. than used liposuction to suck out any remaining fat that needed to be too flatten and countour my chest flat.  The incisions were stitched up and gauze put on, followed by a compression garmet which I was told to wear for 1 week than take the gauze off and begin showering as usual and wear the compression garmet for another 2 or 3 weeks as much as possible to help speed up the recovery and reduce swelling and fluid build up.  Im one week post op and tbh he did a amazing job im so happy I finally have gone through with it Grin Grin Grin and the results are supurb. Dr.Fielding knows his stuff and im glad I went with him and his price range is VERY reasonable.  I never thought id be one of these guys posting on here but here I am so if I can do it any of you can .. goodluck!

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member
Good to hear.  I hope to visit DR. Fielding soon.

Offline fieldingpatient

• Posting Member

Offline abello25

• Posting Member
hey man can you post pics??

Offline fieldingpatient

• Posting Member
I could email you them if u want.  inbx me at gyneguy@hotmail.ca

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024