Author Topic: What reactions have girlfriends/wifes had  (Read 3119 times)

Offline dresta

• Posting Member
Hi I have had gyn since 12 years old, its got worst over the years.  Maybe because i put on weight.  At 26 i had my first girlfriend surprisingly she wasn't bothered about it. I was with her for about 4 years.  During that time i did not think about my condition much cus i was happy i suppose.  We broke up last year the other day i realized my gyn is worst, the thing is i have a new girlfriend and unlike before am self conscious of showing her.

Just wondering what experience others have had when revealing to someone.  Am over 30 and not depressed or anything as it dose not effect my everyday living i just where baggy shirts.

hammer

I've had it all my life! Did four year in the Navy with it, seven in the Army Reserves with it, fathered five kids, grandfather of three and still very happily married to the best gal I've ever known! At 55 years old I'm now a huge double "d" size breast much due to health issues but still living as full of a life as posible as I can being disabled now!

Any good person male or female won't give your gyne a second thought! If they do you may want to give them a second thought.

Offline Keep_It_Moving

• Silver Member
Always had a thick chest, most guys told me the envied my muscular chest. I always slightly hated it cuz shirts didnt fit right and if I wasn't going through a lifting mode (bulking up my body) my chest always stayed muscular even when bf% was super low... then did something stuiped and took testosterone to become like bane in batman, lol jkin...developed puffy nips and light case of gyno...

gf has been with me through the entire process. From me crying at night due to high etrogen levels to slight depression and lost of interest in sex. It's been challenging, but the one thing that she has said to me is, "Kamran, really I don't see anything wrong with you, only you do." She's a keeper, I'm probably going to marry this girl one day. Through the good times and the bad she has been there...

=)

Best!
K.I.M.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
My wife is not bothered by it but she is sensitive to it. She will sometimes tell me that a certain shirt shows off a bit too much. She is trying to save me embarrassment and I value her opinion.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024