Author Topic: Want to get surgery. Where to start?  (Read 2254 times)

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
I am 19 and want to get surgery.

Problem is, I am just lost and don't even know where to start.

How does one start about getting surgery?

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
You can start by doing research on surgeons who are experienced in GYNO surgery, If you are lucky to stay in a city where the Dr's on this site are you'll be very pleased, they have their contact information on their photo link,so you call and set up a consultation so they can see you and take it from there..... What city do you live?

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member
You can start by doing research on surgeons who are experienced in GYNO surgery, If you are lucky to stay in a city where the Dr's on this site are you'll be very pleased, they have their contact information on their photo link,so you call and set up a consultation so they can see you and take it from there..... What city do you live?

Chicago. I wonder if any from chicago are on this site

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member

Dr. Pensler is in Chicago  :)

Offline craftspace234

• Posting Member

Dr. Pensler is in Chicago  :)

Nice. Yeah I just checked and it seems like hes a better option than the other guy in terms of experience and how many procedures hes had. Ill contact him soon.

Thanks for the help guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024