Author Topic: Census of the members living with gyno  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
1- 14
2- hormones in balance
3- regularly since 50. Now 60 years old
4- 48 b or c
5- seamless underwIre
6- confort
7- Mammogram
8- yes

Offline Elandon

• Posting Member
1- 14
2- hormones in balance
3- regularly since 50. Now 60 years old
4- 48 b or c
5- seamless underwIre
6- confort
7- Mammogram
8- yes

Offline walt

• Gold Member
1-18
2-hormone imbalance
3-53
4-48B
5-sports bra
6-support pain relief
7-mamo/ultrasound both twice so far
8-yes 2inches

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
It would be interesting to gather some data on the experiences of men accepting and living with gynecomastia.  Please take a moment and answer the following questions:

1. At what age was your onset of gynecomastia?
2. What was the primary cause (ie unresolved hormone imbalance as a teenager, side effect of medication etc)
3. At what age did you begin to experiment with wearing a bra, at what age did you begin to wear a bra regularly, what is your current age?
4. What is your bra size?
5. What is your preferred style of bra?
6. What do you see as the benefits to wearing a bra?
7. Have you had a mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI or any other medical examination of your breasts?
8. Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts since the initial onset and if so how much?

Hi Cisco,

Sure, I'll play.

1. Age 11-12
2.  Puberty with excess fat
3.  Never, and I'm 67 now
4.  Never been fitted.  By measurement method 46 to 50 (dependent on weight) DD or D dependent on edema and weight
5.  NONE
6  NONE
7. No
8.  No

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I guess I will respond...

1. At what age was your onset of gynecomastia? 13
2. What was the primary cause (ie unresolved hormone imbalance as a teenager, side effect of medication etc). Thyroid gland issues caused hormone inbalance. Pas corrected by 6 months of testosterone shots to restart my system.
3. At what age did you begin to experiment with wearing a bra, at what age did you begin to wear a bra regularly, what is your current age? Teens but not regularly just tried on. Started wearing during excersize this summer after pain and you know what irritation that caused rawness.
4. What is your bra size? 40A/38B/36C lost 40+ pounds so has changed band.
5. What is your preferred style of bra? Moving comfort a/b vero sports bra.
6. What do you see as the benefits to wearing a bra? Mainly used for excersize to reduce bounce and irritation
7. Have you had a mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI or any other medical examination of your breasts? Physical by dr when I was a teen
8. Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts since the initial onset and if so how much? Possibly but not sure occasional pain.

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
1. At what age was your onset of gynecomastia? 12/13
2. What was the primary cause (ie unresolved hormone imbalance as a teenager, side effect of medication etc) hormone imbalance as a teenager
3. At what age did you begin to experiment with wearing a bra, at what age did you begin to wear a bra regularly, what is your current age? 23 I started wearing a bra full time at 25
4. What is your bra size? 44b/c depending on the bra
5. What is your preferred style of bra? Lane Bryant underwire T-shirt bra
6. What do you see as the benefits to wearing a bra? Support
7. Have you had a mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI or any other medical examination of your breasts? Mammogram
8. Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts since the initial onset and if so how much? No

aboywithgirls

2.Because of a severe hormone inbalance, I basically went through female puberty(without getting my period) lol.
3. 14. I wore a 34B.
4. 38G.
5. Underwire, T shirt bra.
6. Support, comfort, shape and appearence.
7. I get annual mamograms.
8. I seem to grow in spurts. Wearing a 38G, my older siser and I wear the same size bra. I have gone up 4 cup sizes in the last 4 years.

Jay55

It would be interesting to gather some data on the experiences of men accepting and living with gynecomastia.  Please take a moment and answer the following questions:

1. At what age was your onset of gynecomastia? Early to mid 40s. Then mid 50s.
2. What was the primary cause (ie unresolved hormone imbalance as a teenager, side effect of medication etc) Then..side effect of med. Now... hormone imbalance/meds.
3. At what age did you begin to experiment with wearing a bra, at what age did you begin to wear a bra regularly, what is your current age? No bra, then or now.
4. What is your bra size? If I wore one, I'd guess I'm currently about a 36DD or 38D.
5. What is your preferred style of bra? n/a
6. What do you see as the benefits to wearing a bra? Lessen pain and discomfort.
7. Have you had a mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI or any other medical examination of your breasts? Yes.
8. Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts since the initial onset and if so how much? Yes. Can't say how much because they are still growing.

Offline Reluctant

• Posting Member
1. At what age was your onset of gynecomastia? 59.
2. What was the primary cause (ie unresolved hormone imbalance as a teenager, side effect of medication etc) MEDICATION.
3. At what age did you begin to experiment with wearing a bra, at what age did you begin to wear a bra regularly, (63) what is your current age? 66.
4. What is your bra size? 40B.
5. What is your preferred style of bra? FULL COVERAGE, SOFT CUP, SMOOTH BACK, WITHOUT UNDER WIRE.
6. What do you see as the benefits to wearing a bra? PREVENTING SAG AND CONTAINING BREAST MOVEMENT AND BOUNCE DURING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES.
7. Have you had a mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI or any other medical examination of your breasts? NONE OF THE ABOVE, BUT WIFE WNTS BE TO GET A MAMMOGRAM,
8. Have you experienced any additional growth in your breasts since the initial onset and if so how much? YES, THEY APPEARED SLOWLY  AND SMALL THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE AT THAT TIME.  THEN STARTED INCREASING IN SIZE OVER THE LAST THREE YEARS WHICH NOW SHOW THROUGH ALL CLOTHES THAT ARE NOT LOOSE.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024