Author Topic: My Klinefelter's Story  (Read 5809 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
If your kids grow up with your growing chest they will think nothing of it.  Kids growing up at nudist clubs grow up thinking all the bodies they see are normal.  And don't give up river trips etc because you might EMBARRASS SOMEBODY ELSE.  Don't project your own thoughts on others.  Literally nobody else will care unless they can catch it from you.  In any case, once they have been out in plain sight for 5 minutes they are old news and nobody cares.  And you will get over it.  Take your family to a nudist/naturist club and teach them body acceptance so they don't grow up to be body bigots.

Unless you start wearing female clothing, makeup, jewelry and female deodorants nobody every has mistaken me for a trans of any kind. My body language, smell (Old Spice on a testosterone smelling body), haircut and clothing are all ordinary male, and retired, I don't shave every day.  I wore a full beard for a couple of decades out of the last 5 of them.
I was turned down for a male-female switcharoo play because I'm built more like a non-pumped Arnold than any woman and could not possibly look convincingly feminine even with a lot of cleavage showing.
Have fun.  Your attitude is everything in this.  I didn't throw out life for because of breasts but I didn't do some things I would have enjoyed. 

steven618

thank you very much for those encouraging words. I definitely cannot see myself taking anyone to a nudist colony or visiting one, just not my style of place to be, i can see plenty of naked bodies online if i chose to (which i dont, just don't feel comfortable seeing others naked while i have a gf) also i have a gf not wife and no kids cause we're waiting till marriage. Her friends that have become mine are super christian which i aspire to be (am christian just not that great of one) but they are def accepting and not judgy and neither are my friends but still man boobs is one thing, man boobs on my body (5'11'' 180lbs and hopefully losing some more over the summer) is another, but the way mine are developing i fear they will be without doubt female breasts. The firmness and tissue growth and rounding out thats occurring and projection...i will never give up my fitted shirts cause i love how they fit around my stomach arms etc, and guess i'm just worried bout my breasts being very noticable sooner than later, bras, girlfriend and what she'll think, etc.. 

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
thank you very much for those encouraging words. I definitely cannot see myself taking anyone to a nudist colony or visiting one, just not my style of place to be, i can see plenty of naked bodies online if i chose to (which i dont, just don't feel comfortable seeing others naked while i have a gf) also i have a gf not wife and no kids cause we're waiting till marriage. Her friends that have become mine are super christian which i aspire to be (am christian just not that great of one) but they are def accepting and not judgy and neither are my friends but still man boobs is one thing, man boobs on my body (5'11'' 180lbs and hopefully losing some more over the summer) is another, but the way mine are developing i fear they will be without doubt female breasts. The firmness and tissue growth and rounding out thats occurring and projection...i will never give up my fitted shirts cause i love how they fit around my stomach arms etc, and guess i'm just worried bout my breasts being very noticable sooner than later, bras, girlfriend and what she'll think, etc..

Hi Steven,

You have no idea how many times I have heard exactly the same "why I could never do that" with variations explanation as to why a nudist club is impossible.  It often boils down to some misconceptions.  For instance "nudist colonies" don't exist.  There are clubs and resorts of varying degrees of rustic to fancy.  There are Christian owned and operated clubs.

First every AANR club is family friendly.  The clubs rrange from jet setter resorts to quiet and rustic camping with hiking, tennis, horseshoes, swimming, hot tub, sauna, indoor clubhouse activities, workout areas and so on. Many have chapels and Sunday, and other, services.  Last time I looked there were a couple of Christian owned and run clubs with rules that are slightly different.  Some clubs allow alcohol and some don't.  Some allow smoking and some don't though state laws prevent indoor smoking at many. 

At the club I belong to there have often been fundamentalist Christians or primative Christians that even do nude baptism in theitr church.  The majority of folks at the club are Christian.  The behavior rules are generally what you would find at a country club or local neighborhood swim club.  People who behave improperly are promptly shown the exit.

Learning body acceptance and getting rid of irrational body shame and fear, which often occurs by seeing just how ordinary your body is, typically is what is learned at a club.

i can see plenty of naked bodies online if i chose to (which i dont, just don't feel comfortable seeing others naked while i have a gf)

And this indicates a major misunderstanding.  Seeing naked bodies on line where many are associated with sex of for sexual purposes strengthening the fear and shame connections is not remotely the same as being socially nude with people with average bodies of all ages and types, not selected for being sexy.  The learning is through participation.  "Watching from concealment without participation"" is what the lurkers do with long lenses to get their dose of nudity as voyeurs.  Nudity is sexualized and shameful in that context which is why they hide instead of taking their clothes off and walking right up to the people and talking to them like real people instead of sex objects.

I'm trying to explain how the experience can heal body fear and shame.

One time more than 20 years ago I knew a young lady who's husband walked out on her minutes after she returned from an NDE instead of staying dead that occurred during cancer therapy.  She became anorexic and fearful to go back to a very normal and healthy pre-cancer body weight.  I invited her to a local nudist club party.  The ladies of the club just took her to their hearts and she spent the evening talking with them.  After a couple of hours she came up to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm the skinniest one here, aren't I".  She became a nudist, married one and has lived more or less happily ever after as far as I know.

When YOU are nude with lots of others in an absolutely non-sexual mode it changes everything.  You believe nudity and sex are connected.  They are not.  That's the first thing somebody visiting has to learn.  IT IS NOT ABOUT SEX in any way.  What you said above is all about your body fears and shame. 

What most men fear the first time is that they will look at all those naked ladies and get an erection because it is all so sexy.  Virtually no first timer gets an erection and a bunch of nude people of all ages and shapes are not sexy.  Fear is a major damper.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024