Author Topic: I think my gyne is growing again ?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Slamberton1

• Posting Member
Recently I think my Gyne has been growing again or is being stimulated somehow. My nipples have been tingling and are sensitive and the gland has got some sort of throbbing pain ? I'm 19 and I've had Gyne for a few years and I thought that it had stabilised but I'm not so sure now. Can anyone help me or does anyone have any ideas what's going on with my Gyne ? 

hammer

I hate to say it, but with the sensitivity you maybe experienceing more growth! That is what I would feel over the years as mine would get bigger!

You may want to see a endocrinologist to have your hormones checked but I'm sure that this would not be the time to have any surgery, at least not until growth was stabilized.

Good luck!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your best bet would be a trip to the Doctor.   There are Lab tests that will show if there is an imbalance.  If the results are "normal" but close, you should see an Endocrinologist.  
Hormones do not work alone but they work together.  So if your Testosterone is at the low end of normal while your Estrogen is at the high end of normal,  you might have a problem as the Estrogen is relatively dominant even though both results are "Normal." That is why you would need a professional in that field to review the lab results.   
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024