Author Topic: While Wearing a Shirt.  (Read 16175 times)

hammer

Stop worrying and wear double pocket shirts, wear a sports jacket.
Women will find your attire more manly and stylish, polo shirts and "T" shirts are for the young, dumb and full of themselves.
Opinions are like assholes, we all have them, and they all stink!
Agreed, but I have known a few women who truly believed theirs did not stink.

You are not the only one!

Offline Busty

From your pictures, it is clear you have breasts regardless of the shirt or whether you are wearing a bra or going braless.  My suggestion is to wear what makes you feel best.  If you are in the mood one day, to let the girls free to move about on their own, then go braless.  If another day, you prefer support, then wear a bra.  It is what women do, and you obviously have breasts like a woman, and should, too.
As far as anybody noticing you are wearing a bra, remember, they will know you have breasts regardless of your decision to go wear a bra or go braless that day.  They will either think he has breasts and is wearing a bra or he has breasts and going braless.  No big difference.
A white bra shows under a white shirt, so try a nude colored bra instead.  Nipples will show through an unlined bra so try a padded bra for better nipple concealment.
Hope you found this helpful

Offline gimbals

• Yes, I'm obese
  • I'm currently under treatment for metastatic colon cancer; chemotherapy has made my grow at least two cups in the past 8 months.  (That being 8 months that I might not have otherwise had, mind you.)
  • Lilyette 939 42DD in these pictures; I also have a Bali 3385 Passion for Comfort Minimizer bra
  • I can't always wear one; a t-shirt is too revealing, but under a (slightly oversize) button down shirt I don't believe they're noticeable.  Certainly not under a sweatshirt in the winter.
  • -> Two images; with the bra and without.  Without it, I feel like there's more projection, so I actually feel like the bra minimizes the effect (and it feels much better to wear one than not.)

hammer

Gimbals, welcome to the forum, and all the best to you! Good luck with the cancer treatment!

Bob

TooMuchBoob

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Quote from: TigerPaws on July 05, 2016, 06:22:35 pm[/font][/color]
[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Stop worrying and wear double pocket shirts, wear a sports jacket.
Women will find your attire more manly and stylish,
[/font]
Sure, for social gatherings indoors or during very nice weather.
I, for one, will not be uncomfortable and looking out of place at the beach, in a park, or on a hike when the weather is sunny and hot - I will be wearing a t-shirt.

polo shirts and "T" shirts are for the young, dumb and full of themselves.

There are plenty of situations where wearing a sports jacket and button down shirt would easily qualify for those adjectives.

[font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font="Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posted by: gimbals[/font]
[/font]

• Yes, I'm obese
  • I'm currently under treatment for metastatic colon cancer; chemotherapy has made my grow at least two cups in the past 8 months.  (That being 8 months that I might not have otherwise had, mind you.)
  • Lilyette 939 42DD in these pictures; I also have a Bali 3385 Passion for Comfort Minimizer bra
  • I can't always wear one; a t-shirt is too revealing, but under a (slightly oversize) button down shirt I don't believe they're noticeable.  Certainly not under a sweatshirt in the winter.
  • -> Two images; with the bra and without.  Without it, I feel like there's more projection, so I actually feel like the bra minimizes the effect (and it feels much better to wear one than not.)

I agree, you appear to have more projection without a bra, but to be honest, I would not have noticed you were any different than any other obese man. It's hard to believe a DD cup doesn't show on you much at all.

TMB

hammer

I hate to be skeptical, but if I didn't know better I would almost think that Bummed returned under a new user name after reading that last post!

Offline TigerPaws

[font=sans-serif,"Open Sans",Helvetica,Arial]Quote from: TigerPaws on July 05, 2016, 06:22:35 pm[/font][/color]
[font=sans-serif,"Open Sans",Helvetica,Arial]Stop worrying and wear double pocket shirts, wear a sports jacket.
Women will find your attire more manly and stylish,
[/font]
Sure, for social gatherings indoors or during very nice weather.
I, for one, will not be uncomfortable and looking out of place at the beach, in a park, or on a hike when the weather is sunny and hot - I will be wearing a t-shirt.

polo shirts and "T" shirts are for the young, dumb and full of themselves.

There are plenty of situations where wearing a sports jacket and button down shirt would easily qualify for those adjectives.

[font=sans-serif,"Open Sans",Helvetica,Arial][font=sans-serif,"Open Sans",Helvetica,Arial]Posted by: gimbals[/font]
[/font]

• Yes, I'm obese

I agree, you appear to have more projection without a bra, but to be honest, I would not have noticed you were any different than any other obese man. It's hard to believe a DD cup doesn't show on you much at all.
TMB
As we change and age so must our attire. Proper dress provides the cover for those who are likely to be uncomfortable in social settings. It allows people to ignore you rather than calling attention to yourself.

A thin but relatively busty woman (assuming the has not had breast enhancements) is able to accent her bust line or conceal just how busty she is.

We are no different. We did not ask to develop breasts so if we are going to live with it then we need to make the necessary adjustments to our lifestyle and activities. "At the beach, in a park, or on a hike" may be activities which need to be changed and or modified to fit a man with very developed breasts may need to consider.

Life is not fair, people other than those closest to you the world at large could care less if you live or your die. It is up to each of us to make the best of the circumstances life has handed us and move on.

Complaining achieves nothing, action will.  

hammer

Well, I don't remember off hand what is causing your gyno, and your mother sounds somewhat like mine was (may she rest in peace) however we could always be very open and honest with her! Because of that it has always been the way I've lived my life and got my two life policies that you can see at the bottom of each of my post!

I know that you are facing a hard sell especially with your sister, but this will free you up from soooooooo much worry, but you will be able to move on with a renewed heart!

This would be my advise.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Bob
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:23:32 AM by hammer »

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
South,
Quit worrying man. You need to enjoy life. Stressing yourself about a matter that is none of their business is only making it tuff on yourself. If mom annd sis try to make an issue of your breasts let them rant. When they run out of something to say ask them "ARE YOU THROUGH!" Then tell them they need to find something else to worry about like their wrinkles! Oh by-the-way your chest looks like a man chest to me. I am not saying you don't have gyne, just saying if my breasts looked like that  I would be a happy camper! I am 70 and I hope I can help you by saying in time you will look back on this and think what a waste of my time. I try not to worry about stuff.

hammer

After I buried a 6 year old son in 1988 I stopped worrying about the little shit, as life can be way to short!

hammer

South1, it seems like you are offended!

Yes, we've all had tough times, I've had 3 back surgeries and still have a very bad back even though it is pinned and wire up (fused), 2 total knee replacements, total of 8 surgeries all together, lost 23 years of seeing both of my other 2 sons after the death of my middle one as they were with us when the accident  happened that killed my middle son it was a sliding accident just after Christmas and a BITTER BITCH of an x wife poison the other two against me!

Other health problems caused me to give up by building business and go on disability at the age of 40, had a heart attack at 37, lost my testicles after a vasectomy in my low 30's and found out that I had diabetes that was doing all the damage to my body!

You ask a question! We answerd the best we could! So don't go so rage doll on us for our answers!

Our answers were very supportive,  nothing more then that!

hammer

Igotum, 
after you and I gave our advice to South1, he came back with a very bitter, offensive reply in which I replied to. After that he decided to leave the forum! I don't know if you had the opportunity to see his reply, but I'll leave mine posted.

Bob

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
No I didn't see it.....just as well. I might be guilty of pissing him off. I just said what was on my mind. I didn't think it was offensive. Oh well. Life goes on!

hammer

No I didn't see it.....just as well. I might be guilty of pissing him off. I just said what was on my mind. I didn't think it was offensive. Oh well. Life goes on!

I think that you and I both gave you good down to earth simple honest answers, his problem, not ours!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024