Author Topic: Some Post-Op Thoughts  (Read 1152 times)

Offline TheUser

• Posting Member
Hey Everyone
  • I've had my surgery 9 days ago (gyno level I), and so far so good- I'm very pleased with the results.
  • My plastic surgeon made two small incisions (~1cm long) beetween my areolas and armpits- one for each side, and removed all the execess glandular tissue. Since I'm thin, I did not require lipo too.
  • Anyway, even at level I, in a case which seemed to be very mild, A LOT of tissue came out, and finally revealed the true shape of my chest.
  • After the surgery I didn't feel so good for a couple of hours, and even threw up... From then and up till now, the main thing that bothers is the elastic strap and the stiches that strech when I straighten up my chest- they both prevent me from walking upright as usual.
  • Also, my right areola (which had more tissue underneath it) still insists on being a bit puffy and cone shaped .
  • Nevertheless, I'm getting more comfortable day by day, and my right nipple seems to be flattening out gradually.
As I wrote, the results up to now are great and I'm very happy to be after all of this.
PS: If anyone here lives in Israel and wants to hear about my great plastic surgeon, contact me.
Greets Everyone!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:38:50 AM by TheUser »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024