Author Topic: Can any doc guarantee a result without contour problems,deformity or indentions?  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hello

Im wondering if any plastic surgeon can guarantee a post surgical outcome thats free of any deformities and indentions and this not just in a sitting/static position but as well when moving, rising hands or flexing chest?

Was Dr. Bermant(who i heard he died unfortunately) the only one who paid a special attention to this detail?

Sincerely im so desperate to do this surgery and my gynos drive me crazy all day each day, its like having something alien in me that i cant accept but im not a very bad case and im very afraid that the outcome will be worst than the case of my gyno. I seen lots of cases that i really dont like and thats why this fear of mine.

Also im hating when im flexing my pecs because the gland shows better and its round but what if after the operations when i will flex my chest i will be full of wrinkles and deformities? I will exchange something i hate for something that i could hate and all this for and expensive surgery?

Also can any doctor guarantee me that i wont have puffy niples after the surgery? I hate it when im getting a tan at the beach, sun bathing or when im warm water that my areolas enlarge and looks very feminine!
At the beach im always pinching my nipples so they can stay erect and to look masculine or i stay in cold water for this reason but all this is so tiresome and years pass by without me to be able to enjoy my life and my self.
Im asking the above question because i seen people who says that they still do have puffy niples because instead of glandular tissue now have scar tissue build up that wont go away even with Kenalog injections. Again, maybe im trading glandular tissue for scar tissue at a great expense of money?

I have heard to have real expectetions and that i can not be like a man who never had gyno but what about the pro bodybuilders that after the surgery they look perfect and they are back on stage and they could not afford a mediocre outcome that could end their career? Imagine a pro bodybuilder or a fitness photo model with scar tissue and deformities!

Why this people can get a perfect outcome?? I would like to hears the opinion of a few doctors on my question and doubts.

Thanks!!

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
There is absolutely no surgeon in the world who can provide the guarantee that you are seeking -- and, if a guarantee is offered to you by any surgeon, then RUN!!!

There are too many variables in any operation and too many factors involved in healing that are beyond the control of the patient or the surgeon.  Every surgeon has results which may not be considered perfect.  I know Dr Bermant had a very good reputation, but he picked and chose only the cases that he knew would have a good chance for a good result.  And he, too, had some cases that just didn't turn out exactly right -- I know because I have operated on some of them.

Dr Jacobs
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 05:17:09 AM by Dr. Elliot Jacobs »
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is absolutely no surgeon in the world who can provide the guarantee that you are seeking -- and, if a guarantee is offered to you by any surgeon, then RUN!!!

Dr Jacobs

I am certainly no Doctor, but I agree completely. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
I know Dr Bermant had a very good reputation, but he picked and chose only the cases that he knew would have a good chance for a good result.  And he, too, had some cases that just didn't turn out exactly right -- I know because I have operated on some of them.

Dr Jacobs

I see, thanks for your reply Dr Jacobs! I have another question regarding the quote, if a good surgeon sees me and evaluate my case can he then tell me if i have a big chance for a good result or not? Im asking this because im very afraid that i will regret the surgery but in the same time i feel that i need to do it. Is there any chance that i could look worst after a gyno surgery?

When im getting lean and working out i somewhat do like how i look but what im hating is the enlarged and soft areolas when in a warm environment, all i would like its that my areolas wont puff, another thing is that when im flexing my pecs the glandular tissue shows its roundness around my areola. 

Im afraid that i could end up worse and will heal with scar tissue that wont go away and then the story of dont get your shirt off will repeat and my life time savings will be gone

Do you know any reputable surgeons in Europe? Or maybe i should save some more money and travel to NY.

Im now 40 and all the good things in this life pass without me taking advantage of them because of this damn curse i need to live with.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024