Author Topic: Should I wear women clothes because that fits on me or not?  (Read 7617 times)

Offline Busty

I think you should wear whatever clothes fit your shape best.  Feel best on you and you look best in.  If you have a body more like a woman, then you should wear women's clothes.  Simple as that.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I wear womens tank tops in the summer around the house as the arm holes are smaller and my boobs dont fall out the side. It also covers a bra better. I get them in plain dark colors so they dont really look any different than mens. I cover them up with a shirt if I have to go out in public.

Offline SideSet

You should wear what you feel most comfortable and confident in and not let others' opinions affect you, especially any disapproval here in what is supposed to be a safe and supportive place.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have been wearing panties for years and like you it was my wife's idea but it had nothing to do with bras. It came from wearing panty hose and girdles to keep me warm on the quarter deck of ships in the Chesapeake Bay in the winter.  I can be bitter cold with the wind whipping off the water here.  I have even seen a car parked at the front of the pier have the cars entire hood and grill in cased in Ice.  Never did know who it was or how he got the car out of there.   Sine male brief's and boxers di not fit the other two I went to panties to go along with the panties hose and girdle  Women's briefs seem to do the trick for me and I have been wearing underwear ever since and that started back about 1980.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
I looked up some standard size charts for custom tailored clothes. For example, I'm 5'11" 155-160lb. Average US adult man's shoulder width is 18.5" wide. The tailor chart shows that as men's size L.  Mine are 14.5", which is off the chart for men (size XS is 17"). The same tailor chart shows 14.5" equal to a woman's size S.
My chest is 39", but 36" below the breasts (38B bra fits me best). You can see that I find it a bit difficult to find shirts and jackets that fit well. Women's size 14 shirts fit me much better than men's size M. This is especially true for polos or golf shirts, where the mens size shoulders always droop on me. When I wear the women's sizes, I frequently get compliments telling me I look fit.
Same for pants. Women's size 6 or 8 jeans draw compliments that I don't get in the mens size 31.
Wear what fits, what you like, and what makes you look your best.

aboywithgirls

I typically wear women's jeans and button down shirts because that's what fits. I have large breasts and hips and a FULL butt. Men's clothes just don't fit well. I don't consider myself a crossdresser anymore than a girl who wears guys jeans because they fit her better or a girl who has never worn a bra because she's flat chested .

Offline SideSet

I wear women's tops because the men's fall off my shoulders if they are big enough for my bust.  Nothing too feminine, just things like boyfriend shirts, polos, monochrome sweater.
Same for pants because men's gap at the waist if they fit my hips, rear, and thighs. Again, nothing to feminine, just like plain jeans and pants. 
I do have to confess a weakness for tight sweaters and skinny jeans and leggings and jeggings, though.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Sideset;  Just where is your Estrogen level at?  Mine is at 243 (well above normal levels) but my testosterone is still with in given parameters( even if slightly below normal levels at 564).  However with your sinking waist, widening hips and softer shoulders, Your estrogen levels most be SKY HIGH!

Offline SideSet

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Sideset; Looks like we are in the same boat.  Mine is 243 but other than this enlarged chest, which doesn't seem to growing no more than a millimeter a century, there are no other side effect accept for the total lose of sex drive.  No softer shoulder, no smaller waist, no fuller hips.  I am still just the same dirty old man.

Offline SideSet

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
You got me beat all to hell Sideset. I just want to get up to a C cup because that seems to be the starting point for bras around here.  I have a hard time finding 36B bras, most of the major stores here in Chesapeake VA start out at the C or D range and I am certainly not there yet.

hammer

You got me beat all to hell Sideset. I just want to get up to a C cup because that seems to be the starting point for bras around here.  I have a hard time finding 36B bras, most of the major stores here in Chesapeake VA start out at the C or D range and I am certainly not there yet.

You could move  lol

Offline SideSet

I don't think moving will make Athena's breasts grow.  But they may continue to grow on their own where he is.

aboywithgirls

With gynecomastia like some of us have, I don't wish on anyone (except maybe those that taunt and ridicule that don't understand). However any that have it as bad as we do and have accepted our bodies "as is" and wear a bra to get through day to day living,  my hat's off to all of you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024