Author Topic: Ok.. what DIDN’T work for you?  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
 vs me i was just looking for comfort and support and discretion. I found what works for me now nad it was just through trial and error

As I am looking for just that.  I too am using trial and error because it is not only more discreet than going to a shop for a fitting it is also considerably cheaper!  (I live in a small country town and I may as well place a neon sign over my flat if I asked a reachable shop for a fitting).

Thus far it would seem that a model called the "City Bra" is best suited.  It is a pull-over sort but without the compression of a sports bra.  I have tried underwired bras but the "enhancing" effect is a bit disconcerting if I am wearing anything remotely close fitting by way of a shirt or other top.  Having said that the "enhanced" effect is greatly preferable to the uncomfortable compression of a gynaecomastia vest (and I am never going to be competition for Shania Twain in any case).

Having tried bras going without is also less of an option.  Again, I would rather have the comfort even with a little enhancement if it must be than the discomfort of the sweaty crease between breast and chest!

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
I will check out the city bra, never heard of it, sounds fun and durable lol. 

I came across them by accident searching Amazon.  Just type "city bra" in Amazon's search.  They should come up.

I gave up wives many years ago.  Life is quieter.

hammer

Steven, I knew it has been some time already, but she may still come around yet!

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
Steven, I knew it has been some time already, but she may still come around yet!

Women changing their minds is a given...changing their attitudes is as likely as snow in summer.

hammer

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath but anything is possible!

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
Those awful gynecomastia compression vests.  My boobs are just too big to be comfortable squished like that.   Give me a bra any day

i bought one from amazon. hate it. how does anyone breath with one of these on? i’d rather let my girls be free than wear one of those things.

that said, i have a nike compression dry fit shirt. it is restrictive and does an ok job of smoothing things out. still only wear it if necessary under those shirts that are the most revealing.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Winner:  I just go with the flow and wear my underwire bras every day and live with it.  It is part of me now and to fight it would cause me pain. 

ABWG;  Nice to see you here I don't see you much on MWB and I am keeping a low profile there.  They don't like questions about the site or what is going on in it.  So I just comment on what some one else says most of the time.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

ABWG;  Nice to see you here I don't see you much on MWB and I am keeping a low profile there.  They don't like questions about the site or what is going on in it.  So I just comment on what some one else says most of the time.
[/quote]

Guys, I joined that forum and checked it out, but I have to admit it was far to weird or kinky for me! I didn't last long and deleted my account. I'm happy being here!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I was on the MWB site for a several month and was warned three times about some thing that a mod with no humor didn't liked.  The yesterday after replying to a comment some one else wrote they kicked me off.  With there narrow minds and Snow Flake attitudes I don't care and would rather be here even thought we can not chat.  At least we can speak our minds without what a MOD might think, who knows what that is.

hammer

I was on the MWB site for a several month and was warned three times about some thing that a mod with no humor didn't liked.  The yesterday after replying to a comment some one else wrote they kicked me off.  With there narrow minds and Snow Flake attitudes I don't care and would rather be here even thought we can not chat.  At least we can speak our minds without what a MOD might think, who knows what that is.

That is what the lounge section is for! Otherwise a little off topic doesn't kill anyone I don't think, but I'm not a mod either so it's not up to me!

aboywithgirls

Not to change the subject but,  back on topic. Lol
I should add what doesn't work for me. While I do wear underwire bras exclusively, I  won't wear push up bras. It's not that they aren't comfortable because they are.  They are probably the most comfortable style overall that I've ever tried. The good and the bad about a pushup bra is that your existing breast tissue is repositioned from its natural shape and moved towards the center of your chest. When doing so, it gets your boobs out of your way from your arms. That part I like. However when you are as well endowed as  some of us are, too much boob in front can get it the way as well. 
So I generally stick with underwire t shirt bras either unlined or lightly lined cups as to not add to my volume. 

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing ABWG!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I agree with ABWG that they are comfortable and they are.  But she has much more breast than I do so I don't get the front projection that she does.  I do get some but you have to be paying attention to notice. OFF SUBJECT!  I was in the bank today and the guy at the next counter had at least a  B/C cup but no bra.  He really looked like he need one but I checked for bra strap marls on his back and there were none. Just a young man in his 30s with no intension of baring a bra is my thought.

Online Johndoe1

I have several bras with side sling support that keeps the girls from running into my arms when I move them. They too will pull the tissue more forward and give a little more projection than usual, but I find the slide sling support is much more comfortable to me and I like the look it gives the girls.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
What didnt work?  Losing weight like people claimed it would. I lost from 250lbs down to 175lbs a year and half ago. It was like a Yo-Yo effect Up down Up as far as sizing went.

I had Thyroid & T hormones checked a little low in T nothing to be alarmed over. I dont recall if estrogen was checked, I'd wager a small bet its on the high end. Regardless of this short coming I feel a lot better being lighter, though I have put back on some weight back in the 200lb class- I am in year 38 (I am only 38) of chronic illness that is kicking my butt. Currently dysautonomia is killing my fitness goals.
I just got over a case of the Flu this week or at least I hope its over.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024