Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67066 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Your presentation Joni is reminiscent of our friend Dale who left some time ago.  He too has a slender, curvaceous body that definitely benefits from a pronounced bosom and lovely brassiere.  For many of us, a slender body is the subject of dreams rather than a reality.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Thank you, 42C! I don't remember reading any comments from someone named Dale, but thank you for the compliment/comparison. If I may say, my diet was nothing special. All I did was cut down portions for all my meals and have a daily mile and a half walk. I cut down 300 calories a day, and wound up losing half a pound a week. That's gradual and sustainable. It's what I've done for the past two and half years.

❤️Joni❤️
Here is a link to a thread Dale started a couple of years ago.  The profile photo is the one I thought when seeing your recent photo.  The thread is quite lovely and Dale posts many photos of his very luscious bosom but also photos of him a COS play.  Personally I enjoyed what he was doing but I think some folks took exception to his play.  Eventually Dale chose to leave, which was a huge loss in my mind.  He and I had a number of long conversations off the board that really helped me find acceptance.  This thread is a great read.

https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=36018.0

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I love his line here explaining crossdressing.

I have what might be called crossdressed, but with my shape, sometimes not sure which mode is crossdressing

This is why I miss Dale, to me he hit it on the head for me.

Sandy/Charli
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:19:13 AM by Charli 💕 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Absolutely Sandy.  Dale's breasts developed very early and were very feminine in appearance.  That he eventually expressed himself as he did makes perfect sense... but again, to a manly man, how he chose to express all of himself was unacceptable.  We walk this line continually.  To my mind, Dale helped expand the conversation here... something I've been trying to do since I got here.  I'm grateful others have joined the conversation.

Today I applied lotion to my breasts.  I decided I would treat them a bit better.  Lotion, then powder before putting on a brassiere.  Then I tried that bright blue tee shirt again WITH the yin/yang pendant... our male/female exclamation.

Oops!  Reposted an old photo... the second was taken today.  I can't remove the first.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

I have what might be called crossdressed, but with my shape, sometimes not sure which mode is crossdressing

This is why I miss Dale, to me he hit it on the head for me.

Sandy
Dale sounded like quite the contributor to the site. 

Yes 42C, the conversation needs to expand the width of the estrogen Highway, and it's a wide one. 
Estrogen effects much more than just breasts! 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Your presentation Joni is reminiscent of our friend Dale who left some time ago.  He too has a slender, curvaceous body that definitely benefits from a pronounced bosom and lovely brassiere.  For many of us, a slender body is the subject of dreams rather than a reality.  Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Thank you, 42C! I don't remember reading any comments from someone named Dale, but thank you for the compliment/comparison. If I may say, my diet was nothing special. All I did was cut down portions for all my meals and have a daily mile and a half walk. I cut down 300 calories a day, and wound up losing half a pound a week. That's gradual and sustainable. It's what I've done for the past two and half years.

❤️Joni❤️
Here is a link to a thread Dale started a couple of years ago.  The profile photo is the one I thought when seeing your recent photo.  The thread is quite lovely and Dale posts many photos of his very luscious bosom but also photos of him a COS play.  Personally I enjoyed what he was doing but I think some folks took exception to his play.  Eventually Dale chose to leave, which was a huge loss in my mind.  He and I had a number of long conversations off the board that really helped me find acceptance.  This thread is a great read.

Okay, 42C and Sandy! I see what you mean. Here's a photo of my girls taking the air.

❤️Joni❤️

Offline gotgyne

❤️Joni❤️

Okay, 42C and Sandy! I see what you mean. Here's a photo of my girls taking the air.

❤️Joni❤️
Mines are bigger and sagging. Okay, all joking aside. I enjoy my freedom to visit public pools with or without a bathing suit since here meanwhile more and more public pools permit topless swimming for ladies too.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Why use such outdated framing like crossdressing? Have you ever heard that women crossdress while wearing a lumberjack shirt? I wear what I like and as long as I can be identified as male it is not crossdressing.

Offline Justagirl💃

You look great Joni 💖

I wish mine were perky like yours. Gravity has not been kind to me. 🙄

Offline Johndoe1

Why use such outdated framing like crossdressing? Have you ever heard that women crossdress while wearing a lumberjack shirt? I wear what I like and as long as I can be identified as male it is not crossdressing.
Here. Here. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
You look great Joni 💖

Thanks, Justagirl! ❤️

My wife wises the same, but I don't compare my girls with anyone else' because they showed up only a couple of years ago. It wouldn't be a fair comparison. 😉

❤️Joni❤️

Offline Justagirl💃

You look great Joni 💖

Thanks, Justagirl! ❤️

My wife wises the same, but I don't compare my girls with anyone else' because they showed up only a couple of years ago. It wouldn't be a fair comparison. 😉

❤️Joni❤️
Lol, my girls have been "hanging around" for about 45 years. Since puberty. 🙄

Offline Justagirl💃

Absolutely Sandy.  Dale's breasts developed very early and were very feminine in appearance.  That he eventually expressed himself as he did makes perfect sense... but again, to a manly man, how he chose to express all of himself was unacceptable.  We walk this line continually.  To my mind, Dale helped expand the conversation here... something I've been trying to do since I got here.  I'm grateful others have joined the conversation.

Today I applied lotion to my breasts.  I decided I would treat them a bit better.  Lotion, then powder before putting on a brassiere.  Then I tried that bright blue tee shirt again WITH the yin/yang pendant... our male/female exclamation.

Oops!  Reposted an old photo... the second was taken today.  I can't remove the first.
You look great as usual 42C. 

I have been reading some of Dale's threads and he was definitely traveling the estrogen highway, perhaps speeding as well. I know I am guilty of speeding. 🙄

It's a natural progression, and one is only lying to themselves if they think all that estrogen that grows the girls doesn't effect everything else.

In a sense, if your have gyno you are transitioning. Doesn't mean you will leap into a skirt tomorrow and wear heels, but your body and mind are changing. You are transitioning. 
The breasts are just a reminder of the biological changes happening within. 
It doesn't mean everyone will take my path, or anyone else's. It just means you have changes. 

Nothing wrong with people talking about those changes either. 

Justagirl💖 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member

You look great as usual 42C.

I have been reading some of Dale's threads and he was definitely traveling the estrogen highway, perhaps speeding as well. I know I am guilty of speeding. 🙄

It's a natural progression, and one is only lying to themselves if they think all that estrogen that grows the girls doesn't effect everything else.

In a sense, if your have gyno you are transitioning. Doesn't mean you will leap into a skirt tomorrow and wear heels, but your body and mind are changing. You are transitioning.
The breasts are just a reminder of the biological changes happening within.
It doesn't mean everyone will take my path, or anyone else's. It just means you have changes.

Nothing wrong with people talking about those changes either.

Justagirl💖
I agree we each follow our own path and sometimes that just means we have to make changes in areas that we might not want to, but need to just to find clothing that fit the body we have.

Offline Justagirl💃

If we can freely talk about bras, panties, stockings, and things, then we should be able to call it what we will. If "crossdressing" is the term you are comfortable with it's fine on my account.
I don't always agree with everything spoken about here, but we all have a right to speak our mind as long as no one is being put down.

Offline 42CSurprise!

This side of the website has definitely changed in the years I've been here.  When I arrived I found the conversation a bit boring.  Men would talk about having breasts and seeking comfort against back pain or nipple sensitivity.  I know a great many men took comfort in affirming they have breasts "like a woman" and therefore need brassieres "like a woman."  I understand that when coming to terms with what has often elicited derision and caused us shame, we will need whatever we can to find acceptance.  But this is about much more than breasts and whether a brassiere is an adequate solution to our problems.  Estrogen gives us breasts but it also changes the rest of our bodies and our minds.  And that leads us to a conversation about gender fluidity.  When A Boy With Girls told us that the boy had already transitioned and is now a woman named Sophie, Pandora's Box was opened.

Not many of us are pursuing gender reassignment surgery, but at least now we can talk about more than the brassieres we love.  We talk about crossing the aisle to buy other items of clothing designed for women's bodies but fitting ours now that estrogen has had its way with us.  Wearing what fits our bodies makes sense, whether it is a harbinger of things to come or announces an erotic intention.  I'll worry about what it means only if men here start showing off their wigs... then I'd be concerned.  :o

This is liberating for me and I'm grateful to all the men willing to be curious, to explore and to be kind to one another.  We all can use support as we find our own truth about our bodies and ourselves.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024