Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 67966 times)

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I am going to be wearing a Torrid 360 Smooth push up with a WYOB Spanx shaper. Over that, I have a rust colored cashmere 3/4 sleeve v- n-neck sweater with a black knee length pencil skirt (that was at my wife's request) with black Berkshire pantyhose and my knee high boots 👢. She already said that she is NOT wearing a skirt or dress but promised to dress up. 

We are going for a late lunch at my sister's house and then I told her that she could pick the movie fornl this evening. 

I am blessed to have all of you in my life and am thankful for all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Thanks giving at home, 

A Torrid curve push-up bra under a Torrid Nirvana band shirt (comfy). I am wearing my blue Capris (also from Torrid. 

Hair pulled back in a ponytail, no stockings today, and slippers. 
I did curl my hair just a bit and I'm wearing lip gloss. 

I'm dressed to 'chill' today. 💃💞😘

Happy Thanksgiving guys (and gals). 💞💞💞💞😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗💋💋💋💋💋
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Which is today.  And I did put on a brassiere when I woke up because I welcome the feel of the band on my chest and the silky cups holding and shaping my breasts.  I won't put it on again after I've taken a shower, but I do love how voluptuous I feel at this moment.  Of course, that is why I stopped by the website just now... I can say such things to men who understand.  This is what I'm wearing at the moment...

Hope everyone has a lovely day... with or without a brassiere.  And Sophie... you made your decision some time ago which allows you to dress exactly as you do... a lovely woman with bounteous breasts that first grew on the chest of a confused boy.  Amazing!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 12:20:41 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline Justagirl💃

I welcome the feel of the band on my chest and the silky cups holding and shaping my breasts.  I won't put it on again after I've taken a shower, but I do love how voluptuous I feel at this moment.  Of course, that is why I stopped by the website just now... I can say such things to men who understand.  This is what I'm wearing at the moment...
I wear a bra as a daily necessity, pretty much without thinking about it other than which one with the outfit I'm wearing. 👙

I do agree that I feel quite 'sexy' in some of them with certain tops, and will also find myself looking at myself in the mirror while I do my hair. 💁‍♀️

Except for the day-centre, I leave the house dressed as the woman I am. This morning I was waiting in the lobby to let the CNA into the building, and my reflection in the glass doors was a very curvy mature woman staring back at me. 

At the day-centre I just dress androgynous to keep them happy on their funky dress code (although 100% off the women's rack). 💃
That envelope has been pushed quite a bit as well now with lip gloss and clingy tops. 🤗 I also really do my hair up nice complete with 'face framing' for a very feminine look. 💁‍♀️

« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 08:30:03 AM by Justagirl💃 »

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Hope everyone has a lovely day... with or without a brassiere.  And Sophie... you made your decision some time ago which allows you to dress exactly as you do... a lovely woman with bounteous breasts that first grew on the chest of a confused boy.  Amazing!
I hope that all of you guys had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. 

It is true that I was able to dress exactly as I wanted. I can say that I was truly comfortable. My wife thought that I was crazy for choosing to dress up like that. We are only here for so long. We all have an expiration date.

I encourage all of you to be exactly who you are. You don't have to wear a skirt and heels. You don't even have to wear a bra if it's uncomfortable for you. Social judgment from friends, family and even strangers can be difficult. However it's amazing when you are interacting with the world while just being yourself. 

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️

Offline gotgyne

We are only here for so long. We all have an expiration date.

I encourage all of you to be exactly who you are. You don't have to wear a skirt and heels. You don't even have to wear a bra if it's uncomfortable for you. Social judgment from friends, family and even strangers can be difficult. However it's amazing when you are interacting with the world while just being yourself.

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️
Wise words!
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️
This is true. Many women hate bras and even more of them hate pantyhose and don't wear them. The same with dresses, skirts or heels. They are women nevertheless. An increasing number of women "go flat" after a bilateral mastectomy. Many male(!) surgeons want to make women believe that they need reconstructive surgery with implants. But they refuse to get it done. They know that they're women nevertheless. They believe in themselves.
To me the only person who matters is my wife. Our parents are gone and we don't have children. There is not a single person (anymore) who I'd call a friend. And the colleagues, neighbours and strangers don't matter at all in the case of what I wear.

BodyPos34B

Cheers to that! As they say, those that matter dont mind and those that mind don’t matter. 

Offline Evolver

However it's amazing when you are interacting with the world while just being yourself.

Your sister,
♥️Sophie♥️
Yes, yes it is. I'm only beginning to find that out as you know, but it is a wonderful feeling. ❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

There were five women at Thanksgiving, only two of whom had larger breasts than I do.  Of course, they dressed naturally in clothes that showed their breasts... and why not?  I, on the other hand kept my breasts hidden.  I've mentioned that when I wear a brassiere, MY attention becomes focused on my breasts... as it is right now after glancing in a mirror a moment ago.  But on Thursday, I was simply enjoying the day with friends and my chest was simply my chest...  Perhaps if I'd been wearing a brassiere it wouldn't have been noticed by anyone present... though the hugs I shared may have given my secret away.

Accepting myself is so much bigger than accepting my body... my breasts.  Self-acceptance is the key to everything.  I agree.  I've often said "I'm not a problem to solve."  Most of my life I've believed I needed to change simply to be acceptable.  Now I'm doing my best to be who I am each moment.  Interestingly, as I am better able to accept myself it comes much easier to accept others.  Perhaps they are seeking the same thing I am... a happy, peaceful life.  That's what Buddhists have been telling us for 2600 years...  "May all beings be happy.  May all beings be peaceful.  May all beings be free from suffering."

Offline 42CSurprise!

It is recycling day and I have work to do this afternoon... taking carriers out to the cans in the driveway.  Sounds pretty mundane, doesn't it.  But there's a problem, at least between my ears.  I just removed the grey turtleneck I so enjoy wearing simply because the soft cotton conforms to the contours of my breasts, especially so when I'm wearing a brassiere as I am right now.  I put on a dark blue turtleneck that still conforms to my breasts but doesn't reveal their fullness the way the grey turtleneck does.  I don't want to have neighbors or my landlady experience the shock of seeing these voluptuous breasts on my chest.  I may love them but I'm not certain these women would feel that way.

Although I'm not wearing the brassiere in the photo below... one I've shared before... you get the idea of what my breasts look like in that revealing turtleneck.  I may change again after I've done the recycling, but then the dark blue cotton is remarkably soft, almost like I expect a negligee might feel...  decisions, decision...  When I'm wearing a brassiere it is very difficult keeping my hands off my breasts... ::)

Later - And wouldn't you know... the handyman is here today so we struck up a conversation.  I'm SO glad I changed clothes.  It is a bit cool so I also was wearing a corduroy jacket.  For anyone really paying attention, the fullness of my breasts was still visible beneath the corduroy with pockets formed over each mound.  The front of the shirt was completely filled but the cloth was draped in a way that my breasts were not noticeable.  I don't think this man would be any more thrilled by my breasts than my landlady or neighbor.  This is the nature of our journey.  Once we move beyond embarrassment and shame and begin appreciating our breasts, at least a part of us would enjoy other people liking them as well... but alas, that is not likely to happen, unless the person is already an intimate partner.  How fun it would be to be making out with someone as their fingers played across my breasts... alas, it is not going to happen for me in this incarnation.  But that is what fantasy is all about... :-*
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 05:22:02 PM by 42CSurprise! »

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been wearing a brassiere all day for many days and I'm reacting as I've mentioned in the past.  Wearing a brassiere fixates my attention on my breasts and that can be very evocative regardless of the brassiere I choose to wear.  I know most men here wear a brassiere for comfort and the longer they wear a brassiere the more it escapes their mind and they simply meet life as it arrives.  That doesn't happen for me.  It is difficult for me to attend to anything other than my breasts... how they fill whatever brassiere I'm wearing, whatever tee shirt or turtleneck I'm wearing.  I love how voluptuous I look and feel.  My breasts are gorgeous to me.  I glance at my reflection in the mirror and it turns me on.  In the past the only thing that broke this spell was removing my brassiere but at the moment I don't want to do that.  I've thought of inviting a gay friend to come for a visit so I can show off my breasts.  He knows about my journey into brassieres and my history of cross-dressing.  I know he wouldn't think me foolish for feeling as I do.  I know full well that friends who are gay have been much more adventurous in their sexual escapades than I have.  But this is my bent mind trying to come to terms with this fascination/fixation.  Having breasts like these is thrilling AND unsettling... trauma at play no doubt.  Forgive my ramblimg...

Offline Justagirl💃

I've been wearing a brassiere all day for many days and I'm reacting as I've mentioned in the past.  Wearing a brassiere fixates my attention on my breasts and that can be very evocative regardless of the brassiere I choose to wear.  I know most men here wear a brassiere for comfort and the longer they wear a brassiere the more it escapes their mind and they simply meet life as it arrives.  That doesn't happen for me.  It is difficult for me to attend to anything other than my breasts... how they fill whatever brassiere I'm wearing, whatever tee shirt or turtleneck I'm wearing.  I love how voluptuous I look and feel.  My breasts are gorgeous to me.  I glance at my reflection in the mirror and it turns me on.  In the past the only thing that broke this spell was removing my brassiere but at the moment I don't want to do that.  I've thought of inviting a gay friend to come for a visit so I can show off my breasts.  He knows about my journey into brassieres and my history of cross-dressing.  I know he wouldn't think me foolish for feeling as I do.  I know full well that friends who are gay have been much more adventurous in their sexual escapades than I have.  But this is my bent mind trying to come to terms with this fascination/fixation.  Having breasts like these is thrilling AND unsettling... trauma at play no doubt.  Forgive my ramblimg...
It's quite alright hun, even thought I pretty much forget about my bra most of the day I have caught myself gawking at my reflection in the mirror (bra & braless). 
It's quite alright to appreciate our assets. 💞

Offline Justagirl💃

My new turtleneck over a push-up bra, dark blue slacks, stockings, and HeyDude shoes today. 

Offline taxmapper

This is one of my Amazon special bras with a Lt. Blue shirt also from the twisted web empire. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024