Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 68193 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Well I just say you be you.  I'm glad you do it and respect you in the fact that you aren't in their face about it and really push it in the center.  They may have rules that apply inside and on site but off campus you can be you.
That may be true... so long as you don't need to use a restroom on your rambles around town.  I don't know if Texas has laws on the topic of gender and restrooms, but it has been a battle in more than one state.

I did a quick search and it appears only high school students are limited in using bathrooms... so Birdie is safe... at least for now.  The issue keeps showing up probably because all the politicians are catering to constituents who want to control the behavior of folks who scare them... you know, the LGBTQ community which consists of their sons, daughters, siblings and other kin.  That is how the world works...

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Well I just say you be you.  I'm glad you do it and respect you in the fact that you aren't in their face about it and really push it in the center.  They may have rules that apply inside and on site but off campus you can be you.
That may be true... so long as you don't need to use a restroom on your rambles around town.  I don't know if Texas has laws on the topic of gender and restrooms, but it has been a battle in more than one state.

I did a quick search and it appears only high school students are limited in using bathrooms... so Birdie is safe... at least for now.  The issue keeps showing up probably because all the politicians are catering to constituents who want to control the behavior of folks who scare them... you know, the LGBTQ community which consists of their sons, daughters, siblings and other kin.  That is how the world works...
I tried using the men's room once about a year ago at the mall. Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited until I left. I received some very strange looks. I had already started wearing blouses, and of course a large chest. 

I quickly rolled back out and started using the family restroom!

Many times waiting for the family restroom women will ask if there is a line waiting for a stall. I just tell them I'm waiting for the family restroom. I seem to pass just fine, but I would rather not cause problems just in case. 

This is Texas, and someone might go fetch their husband to ''fix things". 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

And he could be carrying...

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I think the choice of using the family restroom is best when you and the rest of us are seen as a busted person. 
It's just not worth the effort to explain or cause  distress.  I have never been that much in question.  I can always appear as a large chested man.  The right bra, shirt or jacket.  You know what I mean. 
To Justagirls point, you are very large and if wearing a skirt you would be seen as a woman easily.  And I do know a bit about Texas as I travel there often.  A father would shoot first then ask questions.  If he felt he had to.  

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
And he could be carrying...
I attended a church service in Texas and the pastor said, " there is probably more people carrying in here now....." to prove a point.  I knew a few that were.

Online Justagirl💃

I think the choice of using the family restroom is best when you and the rest of us are seen as a busted person. 
It's just not worth the effort to explain or cause  distress.  I have never been that much in question.  I can always appear as a large chested man.  The right bra, shirt or jacket.  You know what I mean. 
To Justagirls point, you are very large and if wearing a skirt you would be seen as a woman easily.  And I do know a bit about Texas as I travel there often.  A father would shoot first then ask questions.  If he felt he had to. 
The light makeup, women's attire, etc...
Men's room is off the list completely. 

I'm sure the women's room would work 99% of the time. It's the 1% that worries me of course. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I live in California so this topic of what restroom to use seldom comes up.  I remember being in France and walking into a restroom with multiple stalls and urinals being used by both men and women.  Those damn Puritans certainly did a number of this country.  Now in my neck of the woods restrooms without stalls are invariably "ALL GENDER" restrooms.  I'm still not about to flaunt my breasts and can't imagine I've ever put a skirt on my round body... but I'm glad I live in a fairly progressive region.

Online Justagirl💃

I live in California so this topic of what restroom to use seldom comes up.  I remember being in France and walking into a restroom with multiple stalls and urinals being used by both men and women.  Those damn Puritans certainly did a number of this country.  Now in my neck of the woods restrooms without stalls are invariably "ALL GENDER" restrooms.  I'm still not about to flaunt my breasts and can't imagine I've ever put a skirt on my round body... but I'm glad I live in a fairly progressive region.
I have lived a few years in California as well. I wouldn't be having restroom issues (or some of my other issues) in the Golden State. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I can count my blessings. I was fortunate enough when I started presenting as myself, I usually had my wife by my side whenever I went out. I also made certain that my top was cut low enough to show my cleavage. I very seldom had even the slightest issue. Even at work, HR had told me to use the restroom that I was most comfortable with. The girls in the office had no problem with me using the ladies room even before my vaginoplasty. 

Most reasonable people realize that we men, women, cis, trans, crossdressers, bigender, androgynous all realize that we are in the restroom for the same reasons. Depending on what I have done with my wife earlier, I may be changing my panty liner or tampon as well! 

We are who we are. Here, we are humans who have breasts and wear a bra. No judgments or demands. I absolutely love ❤️ how we spend or conversations helping, sharing, encouraging and lifting each other up.

❤️Sophie❤️

Online Justagirl💃

I can count my blessings. I was fortunate enough when I started presenting as myself, I usually had my wife by my side whenever I went out. I also made certain that my top was cut low enough to show my cleavage. I very seldom had even the slightest issue. Even at work, HR had told me to use the restroom that I was most comfortable with. The girls in the office had no problem with me using the ladies room even before my vaginoplasty.

Most reasonable people realize that we men, women, cis, trans, crossdressers, bigender, androgynous all realize that we are in the restroom for the same reasons. Depending on what I have done with my wife earlier, I may be changing my panty liner or tampon as well!

We are who we are. Here, we are humans who have breasts and wear a bra. No judgments or demands. I absolutely love ❤️ how we spend or conversations helping, sharing, encouraging and lifting each other up.

❤️Sophie❤️
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem in ladies room, but that small amount of doubt still beckons. 

I'm addressed as ma'am everywhere I go except from staff at the day-centre, so passing isn't the problem I suppose. I think it's more "what if I see someone from the day-centre in there?"

An employee from the day-centre would be sure to raise a stink, they already have simply over a skirt they saw me in. 

What I do or wear shouldn't be their concern, but they make it theirs. 

Offline Busty

:-\The day center nazis 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think we all realize there is nothing sensible about the overblown reaction to transgendered people.  There was never anything sensible about how blacks have been treated in this country either, with the Jim Crow laws that created insane limitations of how blacks lived.  We're talking about people who feel free to assert their bigotry and sadly, such behavior is played out in politics.  We happen to be in the crosshairs simply because we have a hormone stew that allows estrogen to have its way with our bodies.  We didn't choose it but we have taken a road less traveled simply because we're learning to accept our breasts rather than reject our bodies.  The bigots want us to hate ourselves as much as they hate anything that is different.  The fight for fair treatment by people with dark skin is far from over, so I don't expect it will suddenly get easy for folks exploring gender nonconformity or sexual orientation.  Again, this is one reason why it is so important for us to have places like this where we can share our experience with like minded people... men, women and everyone on the gender continuum.  Accepting our breasts and loving our bodies exactly as they are sets us free.  Beautiful!

Offline 42CSurprise!

And now back to the SERIOUS business of this thread... what I'm wearing today.  After seeing the sexy brassiere Busty shared with us yesterday I dug into my lingerie drawer to find what is probably my sexiest brassiere.  Sadly, it is not one of my favorites to wear for an extended period of time.  So this is what I'm wearing at the moment...

Offline Busty

What a cute bra. And such a good fit. What is uncomfortable about it? 

I didn’t feel that black bra, I shared a pic of was all that sexy, just an every day bra.

I have to admit, I enjoy seeing people in bras.  Maybe out of bras, too.  Especially if they need to wear a bra 😘

Online Justagirl💃

Okay, today is a tie dye tee from Torrid over a Torrid curve bra. Also matched with black leggings and shoes from Torrid as well. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024