Author Topic: Sigmund Freud: "Anatomy is Destiny" (1924)  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Using a strap on hasn’t ever found it’s way for use for myself but my wife has been adamant in trying to use an extender for endurance and size and even when things don’t stay up I can keep it in place to try and give some enjoyment.

We shouldn’t need to fool ourselves that breasts is all gynecomastia comes with. The estrogen dominance that prompted it has many issues that come along with it. We adapt adjust and hope those with us and around us do the same.
Even before my GRS, a strapon was a major player in intercourse for my wife and I. I am certain that my estrogen dominance was the reason for my impotence. She already owned a strapon for her to use on me rectally and the orgasim was absolutely mind blowing 🤯. At her suggestion I tried it on her and she loved the fact that I could penetrate her once again.

While we each have our own to use on each other, with the nature of our relationship, hers gets A LOT more use on me.😌 And yes, if you are wondering I do orgasim with both rectaland vaginal sex. "She" works much better than "he" ever did.

♥️Sophie♥️
I don't have the normal male appendage, so toys have always been one of the options. 🤭 there are other options as well. 🎉💞

My wife left her strap-on when she left, and I think it's in the box of her things.🤔

I have my own assortment of ''batteries required'. 😲⚡

Sometimes a bit of ingenuity is required to make things work. Keeps a happy relationship (in most cases). 😉
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 06:06:17 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member

Using a strap on hasn’t ever found it’s way for use for myself but my wife has been adamant in trying to use an extender for endurance and size and even when things don’t stay up I can keep it in place to try and give some enjoyment.

We shouldn’t need to fool ourselves that breasts is all gynecomastia comes with. The estrogen dominance that prompted it has many issues that come along with it. We adapt adjust and hope those with us and around us do the same.
Even before my GRS, a strapon was a major player in intercourse for my wife and I. I am certain that my estrogen dominance was the reason for my impotence. She already owned a strapon for her to use on me rectally and the orgasim was absolutely mind blowing 🤯. At her suggestion I tried it on her and she loved the fact that I could penetrate her once again.

While we each have our own to use on each other, with the nature of our relationship, hers gets A LOT more use on me.😌 And yes, if you are wondering I do orgasim with both rectaland vaginal sex. "She" works much better than "he" ever did.

♥️Sophie♥️
That's very brave of you to reveal that sort of information publicly Sophie. 🤗 So, since we're laying it all out there...

Our stories are similar! Unfortunately though, I missed out on how good it could have been. I already had my prostate removed, and therefore no longer had a P-spot, before I was able to introduce pegging into the equation. :( 

But yes, that sort of equipment is a Godsend. Even though I haven't received for a long time, when I'm 'driving' I don't use a harness. Poking the dildo through a pair of y-fronts bought specially for the occasion is realistic enough and as per usual, I get a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that I am giving satisfaction. ;)  I can still feel the effect on my body too, as if I am a like a Newton's Cradle toy, so that's nice. ;)

Offline Justagirl💃

A few of these reasons when explained to me by my GP at the time of getting lab work for when I first began showing, were key in declining and just trying to naturally rebalance things.
Sometimes the corrective method does more damage than repair.
Although my GP suggested BC pills to address my hot flashes, he has also been reluctant to actually prescribe them. Again stating, "sometimes it's best to let nature take it's course."

Offline gotgyne

♥️Sophie♥️
Hi Sophie, thank you very much for your frankness. My wife also likes it very much, if I use a strapon. As I was in my early 40s there still was a small chance for me to penetrate her but it won't last long. So at first I used a hollow strap-on over my half erect penis, a kind of extender as Dude stated. But some years later in my mid-forties my ability to get and maintain an erection was almost nil. So the strap-on is a very good thing and I needn't fear to fail before or during intercourse. Interestingly we havn't never tried it the other way (she on me rectal), but maybe we should after your phantastic experiences.

I never had a male urologist who suggested to use a strap-on. All of them did prescribe the blue and other pills, which in most cases didn't work very sufficiently on me. The Caverject shot into the penis was not possible because of my anticoagulants I got large hematomas and the pump was very unromantic. After a lot of disappointments with the pills and the mentioned devices it was a female urologist who suggested that I use a hollow strap-on over my penis or even better directly a strap-on dildo. And she was so right. Even in the forums which deal with ED (erectile dysfunktion, they even don't use the word impotence, since they believe that it has a very negative connotation), strap-ons were no topic. I didn't know if the men in the forums were too shy to talk about this or even too embarrassed to use them at all.
John

P.S.
And thank you to Evolver and Justagirl also who wrote about their good experiences with strapons. I value this very much. In fact estrogen dominance is not only breasts in men but much more.
John
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 12:05:51 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

Imagine that!  Testosterone therapy can ENLARGE BREASTS.  I'm not sure there is any way to leave this hotel... :-*
This is well known. Look at the body builders. Many of them have breasts due to steroids or testosterone alone if they take it. In men's forums the topic of gynecomastia is often discussed. Especially fat men with low testosterone who get HRT with testosterone often react with the development of breasts, since their belly fat converts testosterone with the help of the enzyme aromatase into estrogen. For this reason most cases of lipomastia are not lipomastia alone but often gynecomastia with real breast tissue.

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
As for the pimple discussion, I went
through that phase early on and it was just
 as severe as the teen phase. Didn’t
really understand what was happening
at the time clearly but since then I’ve
come to appreciate the process of
the estrogen highway.
I progressed to a rapid drop in T to
near castrate levels only to surface
with a most troublesome case of hot flashes
that destroyed a pair of hearing aids
in short order. Endocrinologist seems to
Pooh Pooh them but I found an herb
that ended them . It took about a year
of experimenting to get it done with
phytoestrogens. Happy they are gone
and the pimples too, but I am expecting
the phytoestrogens to slowly enhance
my endowment.
Sophie remarked re an increase in volume
post thyroid surgery and I just
had that done 2 weeks ago… we shall see
what is in store
Regards, Bob

Offline taxmapper

The toy aspect of the discussion is a bit intriguing to me. 

Despite the breast growth and other factors showing a real estrogen takeover, i am still fully functional with no loss in desire, (and in fact a bit stronger), but the other half has medical issues of her own and refuses to even let me tough her. 

(damn evil frustrating). 

At this stage, I have a friend who knows well what is happening and now want me to talk to some Trans advocates. 

At times this is overwhelming. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I did have a definitive increase in my breast size post-thyroidectomy. As a matter of fact, that was how I ended up working at the Breast Care Center. I was going for monthly appointments because of how I was growing and I found out that they were seeking an office manager. Anyways, I'm getting off topic.

TBH, after my first mammogram and ultrasound, they had told me that there was no sign of cancer, I stopped worrying about the growth. I did continue with ultrasound follow-up appointments and eventually, things evened out and my breast growth stabilized. Within a year, I had gone from a 38E to a 38G. Since then, I lost about 40 pounds and most of my bras are a 36H UK sizing. I wear mostly UK bras because they tend to have a broader underwire that works very nicely with my breast shape. OMG 😲 I'm off topic again!!!! Lol 😆 

My advice would be to make an appointment with your PCP to monitor any changes as a result of your surgery. You will likely be followed by an endocrinologist and possibly be referred to either a breast care center or a women's clinic to monitor your breasts and their potential growth. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm rather blown away by how this conversation has grown.  These are all the things that were hidden beneath the surface of all those simple exchanges about the need for brassieres because we have breasts like a woman.  I really appreciate the honesty.  Of course our hormonal changes will affect our sexual lives.  Unfortunately, the sexual trauma I experienced as a boy left my intimate journey fraught with fear and confusion.  I had confusion about both gender and sexual orientation.  That didn't stop me from getting married four times, but after my don Juan seduction came to an end with each of these women I was unable to navigate simple physical and emotional intimacy.  Reading about what men here have done with their wives to deal with sexual challenges amazes me.  I could never have gone there with my partners simply because it all frightened me.  In reality, I didn't even remember the sexual trauma until near the end of my fourth marriage...  Instead I believed there was something wrong with me.  I didn't understand the impact trauma had on me.  I do now, but I don't get a do over with any of the wonderful women who thought they were going to share their lives with me.  I feel great sadness about that, especially with my fourth wife who remains my dearest friend.

Thanks everyone for sharing so vulnerably about these tender matters.  This is about so much more than having breasts.  We get to support one another along the way.  That is precious.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

"Thanks everyone for sharing so vulnerably about these tender matters. This is about so much more than having breasts. We get to support one another along the way. That is precious."

OMG 😍!!! I am so glad that I could share my experience with the group. I thought that I was the only one who employed a strapon. We originally bought one to use on me. However with my penial atrophy and decreasing libido, I bought one to use on my wife.

I can also say that pegging is more common than you think. Most of the ladies at work enjoy this with their significant others. I know that as a man that the orgasim was uncomparable to an ejaculation. 

I absolutely love you guys and the fact that as a woman, I can have this open discussion with you and you can open up to me as well.  This shows me that we are all humans. Just humans with alot of estrogen. 😌

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline gotgyne

Perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread:). No, don't be afraid. Just kidding. In fact I appreciate all of your comments very much. Thank you again.
John
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:24:32 AM by gotgyne »

Offline Justagirl💃

I realised at a young age that toys were going to need to be employed, and buying the strap-on for my wife to use on me was of course my idea and not hers. She didn't grasp onto the idea right away. 

The assortment of other items were of course hand-picked by her, and those were left behind as well but never put into storage. 🤭 I have a drawer full. 

Of course Sophie, you weren't the only one. I think many people 'find what works' to keep things going, or to start things in some cases. 💞

It has been quite the thread, and touched a matter that needed to be addressed with estrogen dominance. 💋

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
My advice would be to make an appointment with your PCP to monitor any changes as a result of your surgery. You will likely be followed by an endocrinologist and possibly be referred to either a breast care center or a women's clinic to monitor your breasts and their potential growth.

TNX,I am followed by an Endocrinologist.
And a urologist ( post prostatectomy) and overactive bladder controlled by Botox injections
Health care in this area is degrading for all and it seems to be more so for
Medicare retirees .
It is disjointed because the doctors don’t communicate with their peers re a patient. The best follow through came from a nurse practitioner that got me into a mammogram and did a thorough breast exam.
Return visits are soon and since all of these things are related under the umbrella of MEN Type II A we will see if
more attention gets paid to the new symptoms that may pop up. Status post colon cancer too ,off of surveillance this year.
Yet I am still in the best mental state of my life, go figure.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
One of the effects of T therapy is that the body tries to balance the increase in T by increasing its own production of E, and this elevated E doesn't subside as quickly as TRT, so the body is left with excess E, and the consequential effects.  If  there are any other factors at play (co-morbidities, various prescriptions, alcohol consumption or marijuana usage, etc.) the feminization may be exacerbated.  These are in addition to the side effects of T mentioned in other posts here.
So .... for me, especially with my health condition, no TRT.

Offline gotgyne

I'm rather blown away by how this conversation has grown.  These are all the things that were hidden beneath the surface of all those simple exchanges about the need for brassieres because we have breasts like a woman.  I really appreciate the honesty.  Of course our hormonal changes will affect our sexual lives.  Unfortunately, the sexual trauma I experienced as a boy left my intimate journey fraught with fear and confusion.  I had confusion about both gender and sexual orientation.  That didn't stop me from getting married four times, but after my don Juan seduction came to an end with each of these women I was unable to navigate simple physical and emotional intimacy.  Reading about what men here have done with their wives to deal with sexual challenges amazes me.  I could never have gone there with my partners simply because it all frightened me.  In reality, I didn't even remember the sexual trauma until near the end of my fourth marriage...  Instead I believed there was something wrong with me.  I didn't understand the impact trauma had on me.  I do now, but I don't get a do over with any of the wonderful women who thought they were going to share their lives with me.  I feel great sadness about that, especially with my fourth wife who remains my dearest friend.

Thanks everyone for sharing so vulnerably about these tender matters.  This is about so much more than having breasts.  We get to support one another along the way.  That is precious.
Do you think that a psychotherapy with a woman who is not only a sexual counselor but very capable also in trauma therapy might help? You should try it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024