Author Topic: Enjoy Most When Braless  (Read 6451 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I most enjoy my breasts when I AM wearing a brassiere but I don't wear one as regularly as so many of the folks on this thread.  As I've mentioned before, when I'm wearing a brassiere it focuses my attention on my breasts in a rather erotic way.  I guess I'm still a teenager at heart... though sadly with much diminished libido.  The two times I enjoy my breasts when NOT wearing a brassiere are when I'm soaping my body in the shower and as mentioned above, when lying on my side in bed with my fingers cupping my breast.  It amazes me how full my breasts are in both situations.  Glancing down at my hands filled with voluptuous breasts as I apply soap is rather mind boggling.  But here we all are... finding acceptance and a little pleasure out of what nature has given us.  The circumstances may differ and we may all experience some judgment along the way, but at least here we can tell the truth about it all.  I think we're doing pretty well... and having a bit of fun along the way.

Offline blad

On that point,

When I am in the shower and hold the breasts in a fashion that mimics a push up bra the cleavage created is rather fascinating. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline taxmapper

On that point,

When I am in the shower and hold the breasts in a fashion that mimics a push up bra the cleavage created is rather fascinating.
Not to the point yet, but crossing my arms my little headlights sit on my arms. 
Love that feeling. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Yup! Shower time is the best. I’m too large to go out bra less with out later regretting it. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Bedtime is my favourite time to go braless. I sleep on my side with one palm tucked between my cleavage. I sleep very sound like this as it's very comfortable.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Bed time is the best. I often lay there just running a finger through my cleavage when on my side or glancing at how they just slide in to the other and just enjoy how they look. Or cupping one and moving them about a little. Not even in any ways mentioned above to be playing with them. More of a calming and relaxing method of things. It helps me relax and fall asleep and often will wake up middle of the night or morning with a hand on one of my breasts. 

Offline taxmapper

The feeling of the breast laying on my arm is quite alluring to me. 

They are not "large" but they are defiantly there and natural. 
Love em soooo much! 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It is very alluring when they are your own and you know it isn’t from doughnuts and pie lol. My perspective on breasts has changed so dramatically since having my own. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024