Author Topic: Pics of my boobies  (Read 5099 times)

Offline myboobies

Probably not the most severe case of gynecomastia you’ve even seen. If it wasn’t for the increase in sensitivity I might not even think that much about it. That said, over all, I have grown to enjoy them very much now and would actually like them I little bigger. One side is a slightly different shape to the other but hopefully that will change in time. What are your thoughts, maybe they are more obvious than I think?

Offline Busty

You are slender, so it’s definitely not pseudo. Yes, you do seem to have a soft, more feminine chest.  Your nipples appear to be thick, more female in appearance 

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Chest looks a bit soft but could be relaxed or lack of muscle. Nipples definitely look very enlarged and feminine but overall chest looks male to me. If there’s any concern I’d say you’re definitely safe from anyone seeing anything other than. 

Offline myboobies

Thank for the replies guys. Right now I dont cover myself when on holiday for example, there are a lot of guys much bigger than me that dont hide away either so why should I?.

Before all this started I never thought about looking at another mans chest, I think the only guys who do take any notice are those that have gyne themselves. I know I look at other guys all the time now.

Anyway, It all started about 6 years ago and growth seems to stop and start in phases. Ive noticed quite a bit of growth recently so who knows if and when it will stop but I dont care much. I cant help but enjoy the sensations though, feels amazing.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Enjoy the ride and the adventure into the unknown 😀
Redfox 🦊

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024