Author Topic: 1st time posting  (Read 560 times)

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member
Hi, I have seen this site for awhile and not sure how to post anything, but thought I would try. My chest changed  about 3 years ago, when I started on medication for BPH. I knew it was a possible side effect and had refused to take it a few years prior, but really had little choice 3 years ago. Initially within a short period of time I could feel my chest become soft and jiggle a lot . I was about an A cup once, and I finally tried wearing a bra to see if it felt better than without a bra. It did help with the jiggling, but wasn't sure about wearing a bra and wasn't sure how I felt about actually having breasts. I always wondered what it would feel like, but once I had them, wasn't sure how I felt about it. After about a year and some growth, I actually became comfortable having breasts and really started to enjoy the fact that I did have breasts. I really love them now, love the feel and and how good it feels wearing a bra. Now I fill out any 38 B bra and when I can support the sides, I fill out a 38 C cup. I mostly wear  a sports bra about 95 % of the time, as it appears to me, someone can't make out the bra under my shirts. During the cooler months, when I wear a jacket, I do love wearing more feminine and shaping bras. 
I appreciate this site and hope it is ok to post this. It feels good to finally say this to someone.

Offline taxmapper

Welcome to the forum. 

You will find that we all have similar stories.  Your not alone and in fact have joined a club that is quite large.  Sit, get a cup o' joe and stay a while. 

Offline Bcup breasts

• Posting Member
Thank You for the welcome to the forum

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
I am pretty new here too and there's loads of advice and support to help you manage your condition. For me a bra was the best option.   I hope you enjoy the journey. It's great to know that we are not alone. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline blad

A common theme; once one tries a bra for their breast development there is usually no turning back.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
Ditto on the welcomes 
It is a great group to have about!
Regards, Bob

Online Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome! It’s cathartic to finally be able to share your experience. We’ve all had a road to travel to get here and being able to talk and share.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
A common theme; once one tries a bra for their breast development there is usually no turning back.
From what I have read, there are select individuals here that started wearing bras before breast development and that's okay too. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Welcome aboard!

Of course you can post whatever about your personal journey you like, we all do. 😉

Birdie 💖

Offline Johndoe1

Welcome Bcup. You're not alone in your journey. It's actually a more common tale than most expect. And we all came by our developed chests by many ways and times in our lives and we didn't ask for them. And support and containment with bras are valid options for our chests too. I budded when I was 11 years old. My body just loves to take testosterone and turn it into estrogen. And so I have lived with a developed chest my whole life. I have been wearing DD/DDD bras for years. I can't hide them anymore so I don't try and bras are just a normal part of my wardrobe to support and contain them. You're among friends here. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Evolver

Welcome! It’s cathartic to finally be able to share your experience. We’ve all had a road to travel to get here and being able to talk and share.
What he said!

Welcome aboard Bcup, this really is a good place to let it all out. As time goes on you will become more and more comfortable sharing your experiences, so don't worry if you feel a bit inhibited now. Congratulations for already reaching a level of self-acceptance (in all regards) that many men with breasts never achieve!

Offline Midagemoobs2

• Posting Member
Welcome. It's good to read that you have an idea of the cause and are working with and accepting of it. I think you'll find it good to read and share here.  

I am in a similar boat, although looking back at old pics, I likely had mild gynecomastia for years but BP GERD and especially BPH (5mg Fin) meds, definitely helped it along - and otherwise the meds do what they need to. I too wear a sports bra most often, but sometimes a medium compression tee, or even an underwire. I was bothered when my chest grew but accepted it as many 50+ have it and learning the right support really helps me present better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024