Author Topic: Anita Jana  (Read 2190 times)

Offline gotgyne

It has German engineering where you need it most in a bra!  Yesterday I managed to get an Anita Sports bra, not the excellent one recommended by John but it's still really good. I wore it for an off road cycle adventure today and nothing budged, really comfortable too. It was a hot and humid day and I  nearly took off my shirt, just didn't have the courage. Perhaps next time. Looks great though?
I LOVE the way those look.

Still a fan of the racer backs though. but those look like solid DEUTSCHLANDER KONSTRUKTION!!!
JA!!!!
German engineering and DEUTSCHLANDER KONSTRUKTION was famous once. But, as in your country, many factories close and reopen in countries with very low wages such as Bangladesh. Sometimes it affects the quality. But if the manufacturer keeps the standards there too, it should be no problem.

It was a man who founded Anita (located in Brannenburg in Southern Bavaria just near the Alps, a very beautiful region too) in the year 1886. And it was one of the first companies which manufactured breast forms for women who needed them after a mastectomy.

Often we notice women who say "if only these men who develop and design bras would wear them too, we'd have comfortable bras in the end". I'm sure that Anita has male textile engineers as well as female ones.

Well ladies, here we are, the men who wear bras. Ask us, often we have more knowledge of all aspects of bras than you might think.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

German engineering and DEUTSCHLANDER KONSTRUKTION was famous once. But, as in your country, many factories close and reopen in countries with very low wages such as Bangladesh. Sometimes it affects the quality. But if the manufacturer keeps the standards there too, it should be no problem. 

When I did land surveying I only purchased German engineered equipment. The quality and life expectancy was outstanding. Soon their manufacturing was sent overseas, and I kept my old equipment while everyone else was upgrading. 
Whilst my friends had their equipment in and out of repair shops, mine faithfully kept working for 30 years without problems (other than yearly calibrations I did myself). 

German engineering is quite amazing. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

Often we notice women who say "if only these men who develop and design bras would wear them too, we'd have comfortable bras in the end". I'm sure that Anita has male textile engineers as well as female ones.

Well ladies, here we are, the men who wear bras. Ask us, often we have more knowledge of all aspects of bras than you might think.
Yes, we are the men who wear bras. Need to wear bras as much as any women.  Know bras better than many women do.  

Like women, we have our own first bra stories.  For us, too, it was a rite of passage of sorts. 

Offline blad

As far as German engineering goes, My experience with MB products would indicate that they should stay away from electricity. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Evolver

German engineering, hmmm...

Moreso than Birdie, in my working life I was an 'Instro' and was responsible for maintaining process control instrumentation in heavy industry. Maintaining and calibrating pressure/level/flow/temperature transmitters and valves for example, was my bread and butter. Japanese (Yokogawa), American (Foxboro and Fisher) and Finnish (Neles) equipment was the gold standard. German influence was only felt with a change to our Computerized Maintenance Management System late in my career (how we managed maintenance planning and processing/closing off workorders) with the introduction of SAP (originally System Analysis Program development). It was an absolute trainwreck! Like going back to the DOS days. It was years behind what we had previously, which was only discontinued because it was no longer supported in an IT sense. SAP was cumbersome to use and tricky to navigate. it was unnecessarily fussy! it's like the Germans re-invented the wheel and came up with an octagon!

Offline gotgyne

Popped into a nearby bra shop and was recommended this bra.Tried it on and was very impressed. It has a lovely second skin fit and holds everything in nicely place. It also has deep side panels which contained my underarm fat very well and wide shoulder straps.  While it has no underwire it seems to support just as well as my other bras. The cups are 3 section and give a pleasing shape.
Coming back to the topic of the thread, there is another good bra, with the same features and similar to the above mentioned Anita Jana.
It's the 'Lisca Mirelas', manufactured by a Slovenian company. For me the support is more important than the look, thus I don't need lace or special colors. I need wide straps, a wide back and side section, at least three hooks and eyes in the back and if possible three section cups.

Offline Johndoe1

What a great looking bra. Looks supportive and comfortable.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I agree!  Looks great and yes I think the cut a sew three part cups with wide straps would be very nice.  It's something I will consider when I need to replace or perhaps just add new ones.

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
That has everything I look for in a bra: clean functional design, wide straps to spread the load,  a wide band to contain side fat and 3 section cups to shape and contain breast tissue. The end result speaks for itself. A nicely presented bust and all day comfort.  Unfortunately not available in the UK. 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
It has German engineering where you need it most in a bra!  Yesterday I managed to get an Anita Sports bra, not the excellent one recommended by John but it's still really good. I wore it for an off road cycle adventure today and nothing budged, really comfortable too. It was a hot and humid day and I  nearly took off my shirt, just didn't have the courage. Perhaps next time. Looks great though?
I have been looking at this one for years just so much $  I still wonder how 38a/40a fits.. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024