Author Topic: Anita Jana  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Popped into a nearby bra shop and was recommended this bra.Tried it on and was very impressed. It has a lovely second skin fit and holds everything in nicely place. It also has deep side panels which contained my underarm fat very well and wide shoulder straps.  While it has no underwire it seems to support just as well as my other bras. The cups are 3 section and give a pleasing shape.  It was just lovely to wear and felt very secure and natural. A bra that you just don't want to take off.  Yes they do exist!

I think this functional style will appear to guys wanting to avoid the "lingerie " look.  Not a cheap bra but feels like it will last forever.  Ps   That's not me in the photo! 
Always wanted to fill a bra and now mother nature has granted my wish.

Offline Johndoe1

Anita bras are very good bras and very supportive and comfortable. I wear Anita bras. I have found that they work well with larger chests. I have several models of their bras, underwire and softcup. I like the Twin in both underwire and softcup and the Selma gives good side support containment in both unlined underwire and underwire spacer cups. I also own several sports bras. These are encapsulation style cups and not compression. This is an industrial strength sports bra. There will be no doubt you have breasts with these sports bras. But each breast is held in its own exo cup support system and does not move when exercising. For those of us C and above or heavy breasts, this type support is a must when exercising or jogging or running. Excessive movement can damage the breast tissue. Moisture is wicked away with terrycloth type lining in the cups and a breathable wide mesh wing/underband and wide straps to distribute the force and weight of breast movement which adds to the comfort. I just love my Anita bras. They're my go to bras. A little pricey, but well worth the cost in support, comfort and appearance. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Thanks for your interesting comments. The Anita sports bra you describe sounds ideal as I am not a fan of the compression styles which squash everything together. Separate cups work best for me and a loose tee-shirt at my gym class can help make my bust less obvious if i feel self conscious.  I think it is the Anita extreme support bra that you are referring too?

Offline Busty

Such a knowledgeable discussion. I bet most women don’t know as much. Yes, those three section cups give excellent support.  Lift, too. Sometimes the shaping can be a bit more pointy.  I know my old Sky Bali was. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thanks for your interesting comments. The Anita sports bra you describe sounds ideal as I am not a fan of the compression styles which squash everything together. Separate cups work best for me and a loose tee-shirt at my gym class can help make my bust less obvious if i feel self conscious.  I think it is the Anita extreme support bra that you are referring too?
Yes. You are correct. It is the Extreme Support sports bra. Very comfortable for a sports bra and cool. That's not to say you can't sweat in it because you will from your exercising, but you don't stew in your own sweat and the girls are very well supported and comfortable. 

Offline Johndoe1

Such a knowledgeable discussion. I bet most women don’t know as much. Yes, those three section cups give excellent support.  Lift, too. Sometimes the shaping can be a bit more pointy.  I know my old Sky Bali was.
According to my fitter, she would rather serve me than many of her female clients because most don't know or want to know about bras. It's just a chore that has to be done and get it over sooner the better. She says that's why 80% of women wear the wrong size bra. 

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
So true,  a female masseur that I visit has never had a fitting and wears a 36B which is so obviously wrong. She has all the usual fit problems and I  think that she is probably 34D  We even compared bras as I am also 36B. She's really accepting and we enjoy a good chat. 

Offline Johndoe1

There's a lady I know who's bras never fit. It's obvious the cups are too big (breasts just swim in the cups) and the band is too small to compensate. She might as well not wear a bra because she doesn't have any real support. There's times I so want to tell her there's a better way but I know better so I leave it alone. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
There's a lady I know who's bras never fit. It's obvious the cups are too big (breasts just swim in the cups) and the band is too small to compensate. She might as well not wear a bra because she doesn't have any real support. There's times I so want to tell her there's a better way but I know better so I leave it alone.
I knew a lady that was definitely wearing the wrong bra. She said, "I have been a C cup since high school." 
She was more like a K cup, and she was just increasing her band size to accommodate her growth. Her chest was hanging almost to resting on her tummy. 
I offered to buy her a new bra, but she would have to allow me to measure her and get the right one for her. 
Unfortunately I brought my tape in on Monday only to find she was in the hospital, and was informed that she passed away the following Friday. 😢

It's amazing how many people wear the wrong bra. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
I have had an Anita bra and did enjoy it.  I liked the comfort and shaping.  As it wore out and I out grew I replaced with other brands. 
I may have to revisit them.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline gotgyne

The Anita Jana is a very beautiful bra with an excellent support, if I look at the picture. I have often thought of it, since the company is in my country Germany and thus the bra is available in most lingerie shops and on the net. As a lover of the Triumph Doreen bras, I should try the Anita Jana too, I presume.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
It has German engineering where you need it most in a bra!  Yesterday I managed to get an Anita Sports bra, not the excellent one recommended by John but it's still really good. I wore it for an off road cycle adventure today and nothing budged, really comfortable too. It was a hot and humid day and I  nearly took off my shirt, just didn't have the courage. Perhaps next time. Looks great though? 

Online taxmapper

It has German engineering where you need it most in a bra!  Yesterday I managed to get an Anita Sports bra, not the excellent one recommended by John but it's still really good. I wore it for an off road cycle adventure today and nothing budged, really comfortable too. It was a hot and humid day and I  nearly took off my shirt, just didn't have the courage. Perhaps next time. Looks great though?
I LOVE the way those look. 

Still a fan of the racer backs though. but those look like solid DEUTSCHLANDER KONSTRUKTION!!! 
JA!!!!

Offline Alfaqv

• Posting Member
Thanks they really are solid and the shaping is lovely.  Nothing moves, no bounce  and all without an underwire.  I would love to try the version with 3 section cups. 

Offline gotgyne

The bra fits you perfectly as we can see.

It's an awesome bra too. Here it is called "Anita Momentum". A lot of colors are also available. On the German website of Amazon is a rating with a picture that shows how good it is even for large breasts. This women bought it in 36 H and wrote: "The breasts retain a nice shape - so you can still see two breasts and not just a flattened mass as with many other sports bras."
https://www.amazon.de/Anita-Active-Damen-B%C3%BCgel-Schwarz/dp/B0039NXOXK?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024