Author Topic: Swim Wear.  (Read 802 times)

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
I went swimming today. Not been for quite a while and they had installed some new mirrors in the changing village. I was a little shocked to see how much my breasts jiggled as I  walked to the pool. The bounce was very noticeable, the breast tissue is definitely not muscle! This has made me consider alternative attire for the pool. There are vests to wear but there are also one piece swimming costumes with legs which are less obviously feminine.  Alternatively a female swimming costume worn with shorts to preserve my modesty. Any thoughts or experiences to share? 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I went swimming today. Not been for quite a while and they had installed some new mirrors in the changing village. I was a little shocked to see how much my breasts jiggled as I  walked to the pool. The bounce was very noticeable, the breast tissue is definitely not muscle! This has made me consider alternative attire for the pool. There are vests to wear but there are also one piece swimming costumes with legs which are less obviously feminine.  Alternatively a female swimming costume worn with shorts to preserve my modesty. Any thoughts or experiences to share?
I did water ballet as a teenager, and I had to wear the same one-piece outfit as the other girls. It fit me just fine, and I did it for a couple of summers. They did have me change in the boy's locker room, but it was empty.

I have a couple one piece swimsuits now that I have really been waiting to wear but haven't had the chance yet. I'll take them camping when my stepdaughter comes to visit.
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline gotgyne

There are men in my country, with and without gynecomastia, who wear swimsuits at public pools.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2024, 10:04:37 AM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Interesting photos thanks for sharing. The man on the right definitely needs his swimsuit for modesty and to support his substantial breasts. Here in the UK there are a few LQBTQ+ swim sessions where it might be easier for men to wear full swimsuits.  I have yet to see an identifiable male wearing one here. 

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I wear long sleave rashguards with standard swim bottoms..  I have about 4 some have shelf bra's in them like this one..  As long as you get like black are dark blue no one knows any different than like a surfing shirt..

BALEAF Women's Half Zip Rash Guard Built in Bra UV SPF 50+ Sun Protection Swim Shirts Tops Long Sleeve Rashguard White 34 at Amazon Women’s Clothing store\

I did buy this swimsuit Holipick Plus Size One Piece Rash Guard for Women Long Sleeve Swimsuit Zipper UPF 50+ Surfing Bathing Suit Grey at Amazon Women’s Clothing store  it has bads built in.

SELINK Women's Long Sleeve Rash Guard UV Protection Zipper Printed Surfing One Piece Swimsuit Bathing Suit Pure Black XL at Amazon Women’s Clothing store

I also got this one also that has removal pads and shelf bra also...  But I wear my swim sorts over it..  I do kinda like the two above however it does kind of look awkward as you can tell its like a body suit..  Iv worn the top black baleaf one to the beach on vacation with no issue. I am very sensitive to the sun so it keeps me from burning..

Offline Johndoe1

How good is the support in those suits? I know trying to be one size fits all is not easy, particularly if you are D+ like I am. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
How good is the support in those suits? I know trying to be one size fits all is not easy, particularly if you are D+ like I am.
I like the underwire one piece swimsuits at Torrid. They have perfect support for me.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
The same as any other women's one piece  swimsuit.  The holipick one has sewn in cups.  However here is the key it looks very unisex if you use black swimsuit it just looks like a surf suit.  Im not for looking like a women. I try to avoid that.  For me it keeps me from being sun burnt.  Key for me is to not look like I am wearing a womens swim suit at all.  Making sure anything I wear I wear my board shorts over it.. I have had a few people ask me I just say its a rash guard to keep me from being sun burnt.

Offline Johndoe1

The same as any other women's one piece  swimsuit.  The holipick one has sewn in cups.  However here is the key it looks very unisex if you use black swimsuit it just looks like a surf suit.  Im not for looking like a women. I try to avoid that.  For me it keeps me from being sun burnt.  Key for me is to not look like I am wearing a womens swim suit at all.  Making sure anything I wear I wear my board shorts over it.. I have had a few people ask me I just say its a rash guard to keep me from being sun burnt.
How warm does the black holipick suit get when in the Sun outside of the water? I assume with the sun beating down on it it could get quite warm encasing the entire torso and arms. 

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
The same as any other women's one piece  swimsuit.  The holipick one has sewn in cups.  However here is the key it looks very unisex if you use black swimsuit it just looks like a surf suit.  Im not for looking like a women. I try to avoid that.  For me it keeps me from being sun burnt.  Key for me is to not look like I am wearing a womens swim suit at all.  Making sure anything I wear I wear my board shorts over it.. I have had a few people ask me I just say its a rash guard to keep me from being sun burnt.
How warm does the black holipick suit get when in the Sun outside of the water? I assume with the sun beating down on it it could get quite warm encasing the entire torso and arms.
Surprisingly not to bad at all. Yes it is warmer than wearing light but the material is very breathable.  If you get to hot just hop in the water and your cool for a while.. Most of my rash guards are black and iv worn them to the beach when it was in high 90's. I get hotter with nothing on mostly as the sun is direct on my skin. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024