Author Topic: Flax Seed and Breast Development  (Read 33549 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Blessedly no hot flashes though I'm about 30 years past the time they would have arrived.  At that time estrogen was not having its way with me, though I still had a soft body.  It is remarkable to look back at the many chapters of our lives.  When I was 54 years old I went to India with the intention of spending three months with two spiritual teachers.  I ended up getting giardia and after one month with one teacher I was able to change my return flight and limped home.  The experience altered my life in many ways.  I certainly wasn't preoccupied with breasts and brassieres.  That wouldn't resume for the next 25 years but I eventually got here to hang out with kindred spirits.  A walk down memory lane... NOT mammary lane...  

Offline Parity

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 560
42C, I spent a  half of  year in Africa 20 years ago. Got eaten by bed bugs the first night then had giardia shortly after.  Made it the duration.
The other time I was good until the last day there, not a fun plane ride home.

  On to hot flashes. Went through it 6-7 years ago.  I would wake up and have to change the bedding.  I still get them form time to time.  Is that normal? Am retired now so doesn't bother me at night.  I hate it when I'm out and get one.  Sweat running down my face.

Offline 42CSurprise!

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
It certainly makes sense to us but can you imagine the reaction of normies to a conversation among men about their hot flashes?  

Offline Parity

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 560
We are a fun but strange lot. :-)

Offline WPW717

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Normies ? !!!

Ahhhhaaa ha ha

😱🫢😵‍💫
That had me giggling.
Regards, Bob

Offline 42CSurprise!

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
My former wife who is a very dear friend knows that in the past I've dabbled with crossdressing and since we see each other regularly she doubtless is aware of changes in my body over the years, including the filling out of my chest.  I don't wear a brassiere when I'm with her and I do dress to hide my assets but they are there.  She knows nothing about my involvement in this website or about the collection of brassieres in my home.  However, she recently began exploring hormone replacement to deal with some medical issues she's been having.  She will meet next week with an MD who specializes in working with menopausal women using bio-compatible hormone supplementation.  In our conversation about that I spoke about changes I've been going through with diminishing libido as a result of reduced testosterone.  For the first time I began thinking about taking a deeper dive with her into this subject, which would include a description of what we are doing on this website. I told her I'm very interested in what this doctor has to say and how she will respond.  Honestly, it would be a relief to be able to talk about this with her.  When she learned about my sexual peccadillos she said the crossdressing didn't concern her.  I don't know how she would feel about my wearing a brassiere every day AND with her. Yes, we are an unusual crowd but we found one another which is a great relief.  Kudos to all of us!

Dudewithboobs

  • Guest
As stated, many things can cause hormonal shifts, and some people, likely all of us here given the shifts our body's have gone through, are more pre disposed to estrogen dominance than others who's body's may combat it more actively rather than welcome it warmly. Breast tissue is one of the most easily triggered tissues to grow in the body I've learned and once it's present, even subtle and steady exposures to estrogen rather internally or externally can cause growth to occur. 

For those here who have established breast tissue, it's likely that supplements, medications, dietary habits, etc can provoke further growth to occur, and probably why some of us see no difference in some areas of our body's but still see our breasts growing. And others notice their body's changing dramatically over the years and may not see much growth in the breasts department. Body's are fascinating and the reactions to things are equally so. 

@42C , i remember those days, I was one of those people pushing back lol. I believe it was actually you or someone else I spoke with directly at that time to better understand the why behind the drive of conversation being womens attire. Reading it as someone who isn't tuned in to it can absolutely deter someone here to learn, grow, adapt, accept etc log off and go this isn't the forum for me. But talking to people is how we understand the why rather than dismissing with judgment. And shortly after talking with I believe you, I better understood and didn't feel so why the heck are we talking about this here. And actually took the advice given to try some items and had to agree, they fit better. Which the whole explanation and argument was about fit, not crossdressing or men trying to be feminine. Just comfort. Trying it myself, provided a reality I didn't know was one because of my own ignorance toward the topic. Now, all my jeans, dress pants, tank tops, dress shirts and casual shoes are from the womens dept. Unisex in design and cuts but women's nonetheless because my body changed and as a result my clothing changed to acommodate it. Nothing more or less. 

Same with those who are looking to enlarge their breasts. For those weary of the direction this may go in conversation here, i stress the importance in understanding many here have been here for many years. With time, experience, education and evolution of self, expression of self changes as well. Perhaps this is a nose ring or tattoo, maybe it's adjusting clothing selections to accomodate fit, maybe it's actively enlarging your already current bust size as a man. To each their own. It's not my cup of tea, but if it's what one wants to do they should be welcomed to talk about it long as it doesn't cross any inappropraite lines. 


 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2026