Author Topic: Sensitive Nipples  (Read 54 times)

Offline Herbert

  • Bronze Member
  • **
  • Posts: 66
Did not get much sleep the night before last. My nipples were extremely sensitive and I had very odd / aching sensations inside both breasts. Last night things were pretty much back to normal. It is something how this sensitivity comes and goes! 

Offline WPW717

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 689
Yep, during my first year I was amazed at how much & how often they hurt. 

After that, it was the occasional itchy sensation & nipple sensitivity.

Now, 3 years in no more pain or sensitive breasts. Then on occasion I measure & find they have grown slightly. Some of my favorite button down shirts are starting to gap.

Just the nature of the condition for me, YMMV.
Regards, Bob

Offline Dudewithboobs

  • Silver Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
As mentioned everyone’s body will respond differently. What is common for some is never experienced for others. 

When mine began growing it was dull aches and pains. And now some years later when growth is happening I get noticeably sore breasts specifically in lower and outer quadrant on the breasts and below the areola with what is lack of better description a sensation of electricity in the nipples and under the arms. Usually lasts 7-10 days or so before subsiding. Sometimes it’s temporary growth but more than not it’s been permanent 

Offline taxmapper

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
Ahhh yes.  Your pressure and pushing.  Soon the "pop rocks" that will give you the clear indication of growth. 

Now you will feel things that are diff. than we did. Thats for sure, and your journey will be diff. than ours.  But welcome to the fold. 

Offline Parity

  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 554
  Yes everyone is right on.  We all have had some level of discomfort which leads to growth.  Pain, the itching, nipple pain and electric pulses.   I still experience it  from time to time.  After I can tell there has been growth.  I can see it in shirts and tightness in my bras.  Most here have noted having the same feelings.  For me I have learned it's just growth and has never lead me to get alarmed thinking other issues may be at play.  Keep monitoring you general health and take measurements.  Compare them and you will have your answer and less worry.


 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2026