Author Topic: Excission Procedure.  (Read 5535 times)

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
That's what I'm hoping for really.  It won't be untill another 2 months till I can have the op and then theres the recovery time after.

Thanks for all you support and help on this Mark, I'll be interested to see some before and after fotos of your two operations.

Cheers

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Yer, soon as i get it done al post some pics....i already have my pre op ones on here......would you like me to pose in my leopard skin posing pouch....lol  :P

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
I have a funny feeling you may think those fotos are better than I will!!!!

I'm just going to write my mail and attach some fotos to send to the surgery, let them know I not 100% happy and want another op.  Hope they won't have a problem with that.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I have a funny feeling you may think those fotos are better than I will!!!!

Hey, peopard skin print is all the rage....Peter stringfellow wears them an he is a style icon  :-/ 8) .

I don't think they will have a problem. :) good look mate .
P.S It says on their website revision is done free if not happy with the results.

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
I feel really sorry for you if PS is your style icon, mind you I do have his taste in women!!!! ;D

I sent my fotos off Tuesday and got a reply from Andreas Wednesday.  He said that he was forwarding my mail and be in contact Friday (today) or Saturday!!!

Just waiting now, I'll let you know what the outcome is!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024