Author Topic: surgery in india  (Read 39106 times)

Offline Amrit

Can anybody gyes share the info..regarding chennai appolo hospital interms of cost and effective of gynocomestia surgery..

Offline desi

• Gold Member
amrit,

dont have any hopes.. this section is dead... at least the india part.. im from india too..but basically got no help from this section.. lemme know if u need any help for any other city/state.. im not sure abt chennai..

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Amrit

I knew from  indraprastha appolo hospital delhi.. they are saying for Gynecomestia surgery minimun cost will be of Rs. 84,000/- Can anybody have undergone surgery there.. gyes pls.  share info..

Offline desi

• Gold Member
amrit,

get in touch with dr. mohanrao who is currently retired and worked with some hospital in chennai. just send him an email and he will respond back in a day or 2. he is a really nice doc... and can help  u with ur surgery as well. his email address is: mmr@mohanraohospital.com

lemme know if this helps...

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
hey guys, I am going to go to India in December and get this done for sure.

My question is, do I need to select a doctor and make an appointment before I leave for India (I am in Los Angeles). I plan on being in India for 1 month.

I plan on leaving Dec 1 for Mumbai. I want to do the op in Mumbai. PLease help with suggestions and recommendations for doctors.

What blood tests, etc other tests do I need to have done here before I leave?? Please please help all!

Offline Amrit

Hi desi,
How u come to know the doctor, has he done any such kind of surgery in chennai..plz make me clear.. 

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i have been in touch with him since 2 years. he has guided me and recommended 3-4 docs when i was in bombay. he is a retired surgeon and runs a hospital i think.. were u able to locate his website?

i have only interacted with him via email.. just email him and get some recommendations on surgeons in ur area.. setup a consult and judge for urself..:)

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
hi all,
i have a confusion over surgery in bangalore/ mumbai,
would like to know more abt PS in mumbai, Cudnt get a good idea in the previous posts
Dr Sameer Kumta, Dr Neeta Patel are some i have heard of
Also i met Dr Bimal Mody of Hinduja, though he showed lot of pics on his laptop, he spoke very rudely, i didnt like him, Wud like to know if he is good

I guess this thread is not frequented, but wud be of great help if any one replies....

~~~~~~~~~~~~hungry tides~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
I've undergone surgery @ manipal hospital.

There are people who come from the gulf and Arab countries as well as some students from the west who come down to get world-class operations done at 1/5th the cost abroad.

I had a gynecomastia surgery by Dr. Anantheshwar - M.S , M.ch , DNB (plastic surgery).An expert in cranofacial and post trauma plastic surgeries. He is one of the longest serving and  one of the most respected members on the Board of Certified Plastic Surgeons of India. If you dunno what all those qualifications stand for then Please shut Up !!

I paid  Rs.24,982  the equivalent of  US $ 680 for this surgery that would have costed around $ 6,000 in USA.

I also see some people falling prey to hoax surgeons or surgeons who fool patients telling them only liposuction will work. Test ur self...
Find out if you have glandular growth by doing the following:

1) Pinch your nipples if they are rubbery and firm and on releasing come back to previous firmness it means there is glandular growth.

2) The nipples stand out pointing forwards and the nipples are slighty big in diameter size. thsi is second confirmation for glandular growth.

3) Your nipples get swollen and are extremely sensitive to any sexual stimulation. this sounds little confuing because even Men with flat chests have sensation. however super sensation is what im talking about just like what women get on sexual stimulation. 3rd and final criteria to physically check if you got glandular growth or not.

Other advanced and costly methods are ultra sound of breasts which is rarely done only to rule out tumourous growth when suspected.

If these above  3 criterion exist let it be known THAT EXCISION IS COMPULSORY FOR A GOOD RESULT along with peripheral lipo.

BESIDES always check the doctors qualifications. He should atleast be a certified Master degree holder in surgery,preferably with post graduation in Plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery.Being a member of certified plastic surgeon of India/US or any other country is an added advantage. Above all this, he should have performed atleast 5 gyne surgeries on people before you. Also request him for "before and after pics" and testimonials from his Ex-patients. If you can ensure all this ..GO AHEAD for surgery...Like one of my previous friends said " its not a haircut that you getting". If he messes with your boobs you wont have courage or confidence to bare your chest in public. whats the point then having surgery with a hoax doctor performing lipo surgeries in cosmetic clinics ????

We have some of the best surgeons in the world here in India. we dont need to leave our country to get treated. ::)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 08:43:41 AM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
I got my Gyne surgery done  By Dr. Anantheshwar  - M.S. M.Ch, DNB (plastic surgery). He is the HOD of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Manipal hospital, Bangalore. The hospital is just opposite LEELA palace hotel on
Airport Road. His Price is very reasonable and work is very very neat.
Read my posts about my experiences under :  find a surgeon>  Asia > Dr Anantheshwar.

Another good Doctor is Dr. Susheel Cleatus. His qualifications are soo much that you can fill a book with them. He comes at a higher price tag. But im sure his work is awesome too. Pretty sad no one who has been operated under him has come forward to vouch for him.

try them out if you plan to get it done in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
I had met Dr Susheel, he is very good, Spoke in a very educated (as far as Gyne is concerned )But is cost is in the range if Rs 60,000 - 70,000/- also he isnt available before August, So im now thinking abt Dr Bimal Mody, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
If there is any one here who has undergone surgery under Dr Bimal Mody pls post a reply as soon as possible.

ciao

Offline akash

• Posting Member
Guys... got my surgery done on thursday (6th sept), by Dr. Shrirang Purohit ( http://www.cosmeticsurgeonindia.net/aboutus.htm )at Lilavati hospital, Mumbai...
Its the 3rd day post surgery... everythin looks good... wearin my compression vest...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:44:54 PM by akash »

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
congrats for your surgery. dont stress yourself too much, as your doc must have told, dont lift heavy objects. You will sail thru, post pre&post pics, it would be very helpful apart from others, yourself to monitor your progress.

Cheers

knekil

does any one know any surgeon in Hyderabad

or for that matter any good clinic

plz reply

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024