Author Topic: Tamoxifen and sex drive??  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Puff_daddy

• Bronze Member
Why is it that since i have been taking tamoxifen my sex drive hasnt been the same? It is significantly lowered! is that a side affect? Someone with knowledge in this area please help me out. Also, getting a little discomfort in my testicle region....

THANK YOU
Ripped With NIPS

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are talking about a medication normally used for women with breast cancer. The drug has not been FDA approved for use on Gynecomastia. This alone doesn't mean much as the FDA can sometimes be notoriously slow. But the drugs use for Gynecomastia is contrary to label instructions hence there is no truly reliable listing of potential side effects. Your Question would best be directed to the Doctor who prescribed the medication for you.

Unless you have somehow circumvented the prescription requirement.

Drugs that are hormonally active are sometimes use to treat men with gynecomastia, but using them without competent medical oversight can in some cases make things worse or produce new problems such as in your case.

This kind of treatment is not a good "Do-it-yourself" job.

It sounds like you really need to see an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Same thing happened to me while on Tamox.  Lowering estrogen levels TOO much will decrease your drive.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024