Author Topic: Surgery ... done and not feeling good at all  (Read 14665 times)

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
brebguy where are you?  its been another month, I'm just wondering if your situation is improved at all since your last post.  

Yes, it would be interesting to hear back from Give me Life and Brebguy to see if their situations improved.

As for me, I'm 12 days after surgery and have some swelling. The right side looks good but the left has a bit more swelling and he's taking a bit of a conic form but still a lot better than what I had prior to the surgery.

Offline loman1

• Posting Member
Who did you have your surgery with G-Man?

I had a consult with fielding this month and basically he gave me a year timeline, where it slowly improves over time.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Who did you have your surgery with G-Man?

I had a consult with fielding this month and basically he gave me a year timeline, where it slowly improves over time.

It was with Fielding. He told me that it will took between 3 and 12 months to see the real results. I don't know if my chest will get bigger or if the swelling is at his maximum right now. Tough to say. I guess that I'll have a better idea at the 4 or 6 weeks mark.

At least I can feel that he took out the gland.

The lipo scars are already almost invisible and the excision one are tough to notice on my right side but not on my left side but I'm pretty confident it will heal nicely.

Good luck

Offline loman1

• Posting Member
good luck to you in your healing process as well.  

keep us posted.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Well, it seems that Brebguy, Give me life, BC Guy and co have dissapear. I hope it's because they're satisfied with their results....

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi G-Man:

I am hear. I visit the site almost everyday.

Well, now I am 11 weeks post ops. I would not say that I am 100% complete (flat chest). But lot better than I had. I still not go out without shirt. But I been wearing T-Shirts since the operation without any problem. Dr. Fielding told me it will take atleast 8-10 months to get the perfect result. May be because of my size. I had really big boobs (see my pictures) and after surgery I still have some. Not big but small size. And I still have swelling. Is that normal to have swelling after almost 3 months?

I have started gyme and going 5 days a week. Lost 2 size in month. Trying to build upper body area. Dr. told me that this time arround my skin will shrink. As I had big size boobs, may be that's why he left some fat there so I won't face skin dropping problem after surgery. He clearly mentioned me that if that happens, it will look worse than what I had earlier. So best thing is let skin shrink itself. That's why he told me 8-10 months wait.

I am going to see him in first week of Jan. Hopefully till then it will get btter in size, shape and swelling.

How's other friends doing ... brebguy, BCguy, supamman etc. Keep poste with your result as we were on same time horizon.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 04:20:36 PM by Give me Life »
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Good to hear from you GmL.

I'm happy to hear that your situation is improving, be patient and everything should be fine.

Ciao

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hey Folks...

wow they changed the forum since the last time i came in... (i dont really like it  :-\) anyways....

no i didn't dissapear, i've been real busy and i didn't want to bother you guys with my complaints all the time... i wanted to wait for something new to happend on my chest thing.

yesterday was my 16th week anniversary, and i have to say, it was a really sad one. yes my friends, 4 months after surgery and gynecomastia is there and stronger than ever. i called Leslie and she told me that it is still early. that got me upset because when i called after two months, she, said the same thing and to call back in a month or two. and now i get the same thing. she's really nice and all but that really got me upset cause this whole thing cost me quite a bit of money and i'm not getting any result(except the same boobs plus the scar around the areola). so the conclusion of the whole thing is that i have to keep massaging my breasts (oh yes... breast cause there aint no chest here) and go back to Toronto... and eventually get a revision....

with that being said. i still feel that Fielding is the best surgeon for gyne...
i dont know what happend to my case but i dont think i would go with somebody else...

good luck to all of you guys who just had surgery or are having surgery soon.
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Brebguy.  I hope JCF will revise if it does not improve.  So far, I am satisfied with my surgery (just over 3 months).  In a t-shirt it looks perfect.  Shirt off, the scars have faded and the right side is just right.  However, the left side is a bit larger, so the symmetry is not quite right.  Still, heaps better situation than before.  I will wait a few more months before passing judgement, but if this is my final result: a) I would be pleased with the improvement, but b) I would want a subtle revision on the left side to correct the symmetry issue.

I'll post before/after at the 4 month mark.  Didn't want to do it quite yet because I knew it was not my final result.

I would not hestitate to wear any shirt... which was not always the case.  No hiding the boobs anymore for this kid!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
good stuff man.. i'm happy for you... hope i'll end up happy with my results soon...

take care!

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
I have not disappeared.... I have been actively looking at the site but have been really busy. Sorry guys. My results are alright.... they aren't perfect. I still have scar tissue under each Nipple which make them look kind of puffy. I have been trying to massage it out for a couple months now and its not going away... so I hope it isn't gyne. I don't think fielding did enough lypo on my upper chest... as I still have a bit there. Right now I am about 3 months post op (had my operation Sept 13). I didnt have a lot to remove but enough to be self concious about. My sides are getting better... they are still a little bit tender but they are improving a lot. If my scar tissue doesnt subside in a month or 2... I will be calling the office to see what can be done. I know fielding got most of the gland out... and I can wear tight t-shirts no problem now. I have also lost about 20 pounds since surgery due to some added stress...lol.. So Im not sure if Id be able to wear the clothes I wear now.... if I was 20 pounds heavier. All in all... I am pleased... but I hope it gets better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024