Author Topic: nervous about surgeon  (Read 1632 times)

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
Hi,

Just wondering what the general success rate is?? I’ve had 34 consultations and I’m going with the one who cam across the best, the only one who in fact recommended both excision and lipo .I know everyone is nervous before they go but and so am I. I’m finding it very hard to get recommendations for someone in my area (Brisbane Australia) and have only picked my surgeon on my interview. The surgeon works for one of the big cosmetic surgery places that’s does all sorts of procedures which has me a bit 3worried as most people here seem to people seem to go for the doctors on who do it on their own.

Does anyone have any recommendations, should I just go on the consultations  is there anyway of checking up on the surgeon he showed me pics but obviously he wouldn’t show me failures only his success. He said he cant promise me any perfect results but is quiet confident, I have a mild case. Unfortunately there isn’t much on the Australian section to get advice. So any general advice would be great.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think you are doing it right. And no surgeon is going to guarantee a specific result.

As for checking up on the Surgeons reputation and possible complaints against him; You'll need that help from someone there in Australia.
Grandpa Dan

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
sorry meant 4 consutations not 34  ;D
oh and the price is $5200 australian dollars

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024