Author Topic: A Bit Nervous  (Read 1662 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I take occasional holidays from this website.  I get the sense I'm not alone in this.  When I'm away it is invariably because I'm not wearing a brassiere.  I've mentioned a number of times that wearing a brassiere fixates my attention on my breasts.  Yes, I enjoy that experience but then I remember there are other things in life that matter.  But that collection of brassieres eventually calls to me and I feel the need to put one on.  Invariably I'm lost when I do that... as I am at the moment.  I sense my breasts are filling out because they are quite prominent beneath the turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment.  Yes, it is dark blue and I'm wearing an open shirt over it... because today I had a lovely woman come to clean my home and I needed to run some errands.  I'm very careful to hide the fullness of my breasts from wandering eyes.  I don't want to become a sex object at this time in my life...

But that isn't what has me nervous.  When I ramble around this website it is very clear that most of the posts shared are from the usual suspects on this side of the site.  The conversations may not be moving quickly but without the men who are here because they are accepting their breasts and playing with how best to care for them and present them, this site would have very little traffic.  That makes me wonder whether the plastic surgeon who owns the site is paying any attention.  Is he getting value for his investment here?  Could he decide to pull the plug? 

This website has been a great place for me to explore the complex topic of being a man with breasts whose life experience contributes to a bit of confusion both about gender and sexual orientation.  We get to have such conversations while playfully enjoying what nature has provided for us.  I know there are website where men are TRYING to increase the size of their breast.  I know there are websites for men who are thrilled to present themselves as women, whether they are interested in transitioning or not.  But this site invites men who ARE developing breasts to talk about that experience.  Do we feel shame?  Are we intrigued?  This place is unique and I would feel a great loss if it disappeared.  I know I'll never have surgery and I can't imagine my breasts getting smaller.  And I do love wearing a brassiere and celebrating how voluptuous I am while sharing photos with men here... even if I leave the brassieres in a drawer for weeks at a time.  I hope this community stays in place... but I am a bit nervous.

Offline blad

From those early years as a teen and discovering that I fit a bra, I have come to accept and even enjoy  my breasts as I wear a bra. Wearing a bra is both physically and emotionally supportive to me, and is part of who I am. As I have worn a bra daily for many years, I find that I go about my day without thinking about my bra and forget that it is there; it is doing its job of containing and supporting my breasts and removing the annoying feeling I have if braless. Wearing a bra is not a distraction, it eliminates the distraction of unsupported boobs.

But when I catch myself noticing the presence and sensation of my bra I do get a very content feeling about having breasts and having a bra on to contain them. Deciding to wear a bra was an important cross road in my acceptance and even enjoying my breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Oh man what great posts.  ugh I don't have time to respond so will have to later.  

Offline WPW717

• Gold Member
Agreed. Good thoughts, too.

I felt that contented feeling randomly lately, even just today it hit while running up stairs. The bra hug was comforting . Brought a small smile to my face. And then, later,  my wife handed me a new bra she bought for my collection, then the smile got bigger.

This site allows us all to move through a lot of detritus rather than get mired in it. You two have hit a nail on the head.
Thanks to the Doc who provides the site.
Regards, Bob

Offline Evolver

Doctors want good outcomes. If that appears as improved mental health experienced amongst the members here due to self-acceptance and the benefits of being in a community, I'm very confident that this forum will be allowed to continue.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Doctors want good outcomes. If that appears as improved mental health experienced amongst the members here due to self-acceptance and the benefits of being in a community, I'm very confident that this forum will be allowed to continue.
I hope you're right... though the good outcomes doctors celebrate are the ones that come with a good sized check...  I'm not so certain a plastic surgeon will celebrate the customers who choose NOT to avail themselves of services on offer... which is what is happening here for everyone on the Acceptance side of the site.  It is good to remember that this website was NOT created by a plastic surgeon, but by a psychotherapist coming to terms with his OWN enlarged breasts.  It was only after he'd had surgery that he sold the site.  I don't know for a fact, but it is very possible he sold it to the surgeon who performed the surgery for him gratis.  Nothing wrong with any of that... but it is important to recognize the man who started this website as an ORG is not the one now paying to keep the website alive.  If created today it would likely be a COM.

Sentiments expressed here are wonderful... evidence that what we're doing to support acceptance is life affirming. This is a very good thing.  We have nothing to be ashamed about.  We simply have breasts.  Caring for them we care for ourselves.  Making healthy choices contributes to healthier lives... something we all want.  Whether that comes with brassieres, panties, shapewear is beside the point.  Self-acceptance and self-care are keys to a contented life.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I’m not certain who owns the site. It may be clear on the front page but just never looked in to it. However, I can see why at some points in time an owner may go, “ok this is clearly moving in to a direction of fantasy and fetish for some who are here for jollies rather than support” but I feel the overwhelming majority of us are truly here because as the description of acceptance here says “celebrate our assets”. 
There are times where it is clear those who don’t need a bra, don’t have anything other than a little fat on the chest, come in and act like they are Dolly Parton and by their language and wording you can tell they are just here to try and get a response for excitement. 
There are countless forums for that and I’m sure they are there as well. However, I again, think the overwhelming majority here are here for the right and properly designed reasons this site was made for. And believe whoever may be here owning the site, if they administer and monitor it, or just pay the annual service fee to keep it up and running, understands that a few bad apples can ruin the bunch. But the tree shouldn’t be cut down because of it. 
Those who come here for the incorrect reasons are often here today gone in a few weeks after they’ve gotten their thrills and the rest of us carry on with honest and intentional discussions, advice and guidance to those who are common here and those who are new to be the welcoming committee for those accepting their breasts. 
I know without this forum I would be insecure and lack confidence in a bra or realizing I need one. I don’t have nor could I justify spending 6500-8k on removal. Especially when others have and got growth recurring by countless patients. Because of this forum I have made great strides in my acceptance of being a guy with breasts and come to celebrate them and appreciate them and see them as they are and take care of them as they need to be. 
And I believe that for the most of us here is similar. And don’t really get nervous about this forum disappearing because of it. 

Online AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Has anyone tried the various Facebook groups?  There is one dedicated to acceptance but there is very little activity and moderators are very slow. Perhaps these could be an alternative venue?

I have reflected on my motivation for being here and I  think it's genuine. As a 36B do I need to wear a bra? Probably not but I fit in one and I  chose to wear one for many reasons including posture and comfort.  Fitters tend to assume that I want a padded or push up bra but I say no thanks. I choose a bra that fits my body as it is. I seek neither enhancement or minimisation just acceptance.  Yes I  do get some pleasure from this situation and why not? But it's entirely natural and my health will always be my top priority.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

Has anyone tried the various Facebook groups?  There is one dedicated to acceptance but there is very little activity and moderators are very slow. Perhaps these could be an alternative venue?
I'm not active on FaceBook so I'm not familiar with any groups there for men dealing with nature's gifts.  I do recall when there was a software change being implemented on this site.  It disappeared for a few days and when it reappeared it was a mess.  As I recall a number of us spoke about how much we would miss this site if it disappeared.  I certainly didn't start this conversation because I believe "the sky is falling," but in reality, this site belongs to someone whose primary interest is advertising his services as a plastic surgeon who is prepared to remove breasts of men who aren't happy with their situation.  As with many of the cosmetic surgeries performed, they are rooted in a belief that who we are isn't okay... our nose is too big, we need larger breasts or we can't tolerate having breasts.  It so happens this particular site is pitched to men contending with breasts.  As I've said before, it was certainly the fact the man who started this site is a psychotherapist that led to inclusion of a side devoted to acceptance.  I honestly find it difficult to believe a plastic surgeon is interested in providing a venue for potential customers to reflect on whether they need to have surgery.  Of course, I don't know the man who bought this website from the man who started it.  Perhaps this site will remain and we can all have our concerns addressed while we discover having breasts is not the worst thing in the world for a man.  For some of us it is a pleasure.  Like most men I was well aware of breasts on women I found attractive.  That I now have luscious breasts on my own chest is bizarre and a bit erotic.  And I do love wearing a brassiere from time to time, so why not have a bit of fun with it all.  As I said in another thread... Transgender But Not Transitioning.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
42C,
  What I'm reading into this is that you very much enjoy this place and space.  It is like no other space I have found.  I feel this is also good feedback to the owners of the site  as to how some feel about having breast and have learned to live with.  Could be some good background information when talking with other clients on the fence. Looking at the number  of members to those that actually participate is low.  I don't see that this number could ever impact their business. 
  As to worrying about it possible departure, I'm going to enjoy this site for what it is and for the time I can.  When this or anything is gone something comes and fills the void.  I'm not worried and will not.  Just like my breast tissue.  It is what it is.

Offline 42CSurprise!

... As to worrying about it possible departure, I'm going to enjoy this site for what it is and for the time I can.  When this or anything is gone something comes and fills the void.  I'm not worried and will not.  Just like my breast tissue.  It is what it is.
You're right, of course and I have no interest is playing Cassandra to this audience, which, as you note, is quite small.  I occasionally make the comparison with the audience at my favorite crossdressing website which regularly has HUNDREDS of participants on at the same time.  We are a sleepy village on the internet.  And, of course, were this site no longer available we would find some way to express ourselves... as we're doing right now.  All good!

Offline Johndoe1

I did a few years ago and it basically was like the other side of this site. It was mostly people wanting to get rid of their breasts not celebrate them.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

I did a few years ago and it basically was like the other side of this site. It was mostly people wanting to get rid of their breasts not celebrate them.
I'm on a couple other sites, and they are more towards "celebrating your breasts", and of course "transitioning". 

Both sites have their special place, and I visit the sites daily. There is a special place in my heart for THIS site as it is where I finally came to terms with my body rather than try and hide it. ☺️

Birdie 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

I'm on a couple other sites, and they are more towards "celebrating your breasts", and of course "transitioning".

Both sites have their special place, and I visit the sites daily. There is a special place in my heart for THIS site as it is where I finally came to terms with my body rather than try and hide it. ☺️

Birdie 💖
Would you feel comfortable sharing links to those websites?  I'd be interested in checking them out.  As I've mentioned before, neither the crossdressing site nor the site devoted to "growing" breasts is a good fit for me.  I delight in wearing a brassiere but not in passing and I've really no interest in actively attempting to increase the size of my breasts.  If they grow naturally I'm fine with it but I'm actually quite happy with the breasts as they are.... that why I keep showing them off...

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗

Birdie 💖
Would you feel comfortable sharing links to those websites?  I'd be interested in checking them out.  As I've mentioned before, neither the crossdressing site nor the site devoted to "growing" breasts is a good fit for me.  I delight in wearing a brassiere but not in passing and I've really no interest in actively attempting to increase the size of my breasts.  If they grow naturally I'm fine with it but I'm actually quite happy with the breasts as they are.... that why I keep showing them off...
Wewearbras.com and transgenderpulse

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024