Author Topic: UK Documentary  (Read 16409 times)

Offline outertrial

A-men man, a-funkin-men. Thats why its a shame that us guys are the least likely ones to speak out.

You know now Im post op, even though very recently, I can look back on it. When I think of it it was only a very few occasions with a very few people whom I knew were tossers anyway who said stuff and made me feel bad, but every one of those times took me totally by surprise, left me feeling completely gutted and with the constant anxiety that it was going to happen again no matter whom I was with.

Like you say, I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I don't see what wrong with getting paid.  I would love to know what the budget is for this film.   Do u think the director is working for free ?  or how about the producer ?   What about  the DP ?   or the hair and makeup or wardrobe ?    I doubt it.   They have the money to pay.  The way i see it the people that are participating are actors and actors get paid.   Unless they want to pay u money to tell your story  DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!   BTW   I work in hollywood so i know the game

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
as a post op patient
i now see people all over the place with gyne
i notice it more now than i ever did before even tho i lived all my life with the condition.
I know this sounds awful but it makes me feel sorry for the person that has the condition.
Im just soooo glad that im almost fully healed and my chest is nice and flat :)
Roll on summer so i can walk about with no shirt on :D
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline outertrial

LOlL @ Gyne Guardian!

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
well done gecko seems like you listened to us :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024