Author Topic: Me, Sadgyneguy, on my 3rd lipo. :( comments please  (Read 26609 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
thanks for that :)

I really hate when people stares at my chest then afterwards, they will laugh or give devilish smiles (which I still experience up to the present). People around me is the primary source of my depression. I can't describe the feeling when you catch somebody peeping really hard at your chest.  :'( :'(

I am still on a diet right now. I decided not to go to psychologist. People have same reactions whenever they noticed my chest. I had decided to have another surgery from good doctors outside Philippines.  ;)

To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline outertrial

Theres nothing wrong with your chest, youre fixating on your chest and misinterpreting inoccuous actions from other people as some kind of harrassment. You really should see a counsellor.

In the meantime I recommend this online programme of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: http://moodgym.anu.edu.au/

Offline kev

• Bronze Member
  • Hey - my face is up HERE!  Talk to ME.
Sadgyneguy I urge you to see a psychologist.  I know what it is like to feel that people are always looking at your chest but you and need counselling not more surgery.  I know that is almost impossible to accept but you must try hard to accept it.

Good luck

Bilateral Excision April 1994; Revision September 1999.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
:)

I just had my surgery just his morning, now with excision. I can't describe the happiness when I saw the glands after the surgery. :) :)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Well Sadgyne Guy, I hope this gland removal takes care of what you have been seeing. I must agree, being from the USA, that I wouldn't have given your chest a second look, but on the other side of the coin I understand cause in the philippines those guys are flat as a board.

Infact I was on the beach in the Philippines a couple years ago on Talikud island with my mild case of gyne (2/10) and yes I felt very self consious about it around those Filipinos who have absolutely no chest fat. Looks like a factory vaccum sealed their skin down to their rib cage. Its easy to compare yourself with those guys.

Back in the States, I didn't feel as bad cause 3 out of 10 guys were similar to me. (Still it bugged me because I knew my breasts were enlarged by a prescription Androgel) The landscape of my chest had been altered by a drug, and when I look down at my chest in the shower it depresses me a little to see the damage from that drug.

Can't let it get ya down. Keep your spirits up. There are people out there who have severe deformities from car wrecks, fires, war, etc. What you and I are going thru is nothing compared to them.

Although I think your chest looks fine, I can actualy see a little fulness in the breasts that when compared to Filipinos may make you self consious.

As far as it being "in your head" I can certainly relate to what you may be going thru. I once had a lump in my throat thatreally hurt and bugged me. I was told it was all in my head and to see a psyciatrist. I begged for surgery for two years to have the painful lump removed. My friends all thought I was crazy. Finaly I had surgery to remove the lump. It was thyroid cancer.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
@skyhawk

thanks for understanding. ;)

i hope this glands removal takes care of everything.

Looks like a factory vaccum sealed their skin down to their rib cage.

lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good for you, the lump in your throat was successfully removed. ;)

@jologs1

yes it was done under local. the only pain you'll feel is the needle for anaesthesia. when i feel something, he just give me shots of anaesthesia. i was so amazed when the glands were actually removed from my chest. after the operation, no pain. I am a day post-op and everything seems fine.

I havn't seen my chest because of the bandage.  But seeing those glands in actual, I think and I hope everything is fine.

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Sad, those glands are big enough I suspect that this will solve the problem you were seeing that others could not see. I admire your persistance in pursuing this. I like the fact that you didn't just give up.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
I had uploaded a video of my gyne... It's a full view of my chest.

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/mygyne.mp4/

comments are appreciated... Thanks a lot...

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Wow sadgyneguy,
epic,
I don't know why would those **** laugh at you or treat you the way they did,
but you shouldn't have given a *** about them,

How's life after 2years post-op?

You look great btw

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Wow sadgyneguy,
epic,
I don't know why would those **** laugh at you or treat you the way they did,
but you shouldn't have given a *** about them,

How's life after 2years post-op?

You look great btw

Revelation, thanks for the very nice word... The situation is better now (I think)... I am currently here in the Philippines, and people here are used to see males with chest as flat as board, maybe that explains why I get laughs... by next week, I will go in an intensive cardio program... I will try to see if it will improve my condition. Thanks! Your comment builds my confidence. :)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
here's my latest progress with my gyne journey

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
here's my pic in comparison with my previous condition

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
Huge improvement ! I think you can now forget all this and just get on with your life. I think your chest looks great now.

Offline burntoast

• Posting Member
YA! Perfect chest now, buddy. I can't imagine you having any more problems with it for the rest of your life. Enjoy your renewed confidence! Cheers!

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024