Author Topic: dr herbosa experience philippines  (Read 6533 times)

Offline asianboy

• Posting Member
Hi

I underwent chest liposuction under dr herbosa last year. he's a good doctor in terms of talking to his patients and handling questions, that's why i decided to undergo the procedure with him even if he would do liposuction only on me. i had moderate gyne with puffy areola.

the surgery was done under local anesthesia and i was out of his clinic in less than 1.5 hours. one incision (for the cannula) was made on each armpit area and was no more than a centimeter long, was very minimal and was hardly noticeable (even now, i cant see the scar). he took out about 400 cc of fat from both areas. the bruising and pain were very minimal; in fact by the end of the first week, there was hardly any swelling and i was no longer feeling any pain. he made me wear a compressive bandage for a couple of weeks. overall, the surgery was very manageable.

there was about 50-60% reduction on the size of my chest but i am still able to pinch about one or two inches of fat on my lower chest (actually, the fat tissues are still concentrated on my lower chest), and the puffiness of my areola is still present, and my chest still looks "pointy." until now i still cant wear white shirts or thin clothings because essentially, the gyne is still there (although reduced in size) and for me, still noticeable.

when i went back to him 2 months post-op, he said that i should expect full results 6 months post-up. but a year after, im still unsatisfied.

based on the stories and photos of many here, i really feel that i should have undergone excision. so here i am again looking for another surgeon who will possibly do excision.

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
I had my surgery with Dr. Herbosa also and he is really a nice doctor. He did perform lipo only on my first operation, but after 2 months I also came back to him because lipo only did not removed the breast tissue and still very noticeable (I had unilateral gyne) and he put me in a revision surgery and perform excision this time, so far the result is good although its still swelling because I'm only 1 week post-op today. Maybe try to come back to him and explain your situation.

Offline asianboy

• Posting Member
thank you. maybe i can schedule another consultation with him.

2 months post-op, i went back to him to discuss the possibility of doing excision. he examined me, and told me that i shouldnt worry and that he believes that he took everything out. but for me, there was still a lot of fat left in there (especially when i look at it sideways from the mirror) and my areola were still puffy (to this day), my nipples were still pointy whern i wear a shirt. in other words, he ignored my concern. after that (almost a year now), i havent gone back to him.

i have several questions for you. how bad was your case? did you have puffy areola as well? were you feeling a hard tissue underneath your nipple? was there no improvement at all from the liposuction? how mucyh tissue did he excise? where were the incisions made? (sorry, im really curious).

id appreciate some pictures too.  :)

thanks!

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
thank you. maybe i can schedule another consultation with him.

2 months post-op, i went back to him to discuss the possibility of doing excision. he examined me, and told me that i shouldnt worry and that he believes that he took everything out. but for me, there was still a lot of fat left in there (especially when i look at it sideways from the mirror) and my areola were still puffy (to this day), my nipples were still pointy whern i wear a shirt. in other words, he ignored my concern. after that (almost a year now), i havent gone back to him.

i have several questions for you. how bad was your case? did you have puffy areola as well? were you feeling a hard tissue underneath your nipple? was there no improvement at all from the liposuction? how mucyh tissue did he excise? where were the incisions made? (sorry, im really curious).

id appreciate some pictures too.  :)

thanks!

If you rate my case from 1-10, 10 the worst, I think mine was about 4, it's not noticeable when I'm wearing colored shirt, but it still very noticeable when I'm shirtless because you can easily notice that my breast are not the same size because my left breast is completely normal (flat). I'm also quite skinny and also have a puffy nipple and the tissue that I felt under my nipple is quite hard.

After the lipo, the fats around my nipple was removed but do little to improve the appearance of my gynecomastia because after that I still had it and still very noticeable as it is pre-op.

He excise the breast tissue 3/4 the size of my palm, after the operation he let me touch it and it is very hard almost like a rubber in consistency, and he is convinced based from his earlier other gynecomastia operations that this type of tissue which he called stubborn fats cannot be extracted using liposuction. He also reduced the size of my areola to fit the size of my left breast. The excison were made in the upper part of the areola itself. Now my breast is puffy no more and almost as flat as the left (normal) breast considering I'm still just a week post-op.  ;D

I will post my post lipo and post excision (I dont have a post-op pics) as soon as the swelling and redness regress. Can you post yours?

When did you have my operation to him?

Hope these answers will help you!  :D

Offline asianboy

• Posting Member
thanks! i sent an email to him but he hasnt replied.

pics one year post-lipo only here...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x100/asianboy1980

horrible as it is, there has been very little improvement.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 12:49:36 PM by asianboy »

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
I think you really need excision of the gland this time kasi parang mabilog pa rin yun breast mo. Parang ganyan din yung sakin nung post-lipo pa lang ako eh.

Offline asianboy

• Posting Member
yes i believe so too.

do you have pictures?

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I think you really need excision of the gland this time kasi parang mabilog pa rin yun breast mo. Parang ganyan din yung sakin nung post-lipo pa lang ako eh.

junichibiki... patingin naman ng post op at pre op pictures...
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline asianboy

• Posting Member
hey jologs1.

on average, 50-60k :)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
@jolog1

yes, naitanong ko kahapon yung question mo about revision policy. sabi nya ang revision policy nya is operating room fee na lang ang babayaran mo.

pinauwi pa ni dr herbosa yung glands sa akin kahapon heheheheh... medyo mabigat siya and nakadikit siya sa ilalim ng nipples kaya sa tingin ko nagcoconcentrate siya sa baba ng chest at para siyang rubber na kahit pisilin mo maigi di siya maghihiwa-hiwalay.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024