Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 45507 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Good morning y'all ☕

Another hot and muggy day in Texas, but I'll spend my day shopping at the mall. 

What do your have planned?

Birdie💞
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I'm on my second pot of coffee ☕! I have to cut the grass this morning so I've got my one piece suit on under my shorts and swim top. I'll jump in the pool and then cover up and ride my lawn tractor to cut the grass. Half wat through I'll take a break and swim,  then get out, cover up and finish my little acre that is mine so long as I give the government money every year. But that is a bitch for another day. 

Enjoy your day folks

Charli 💕

p.r.1974

Today has been a a long day. I had some stuff the housemates and I needed to haul off in my trailer. Thankfully it got done before the heat of the day, and in time for a shower before heading for lunch!

Anyway, not being a spring chicken anymore, I was moving a bit slower than normal when getting up to leave from a restaurant for lunch, and I was approached by a lovely woman in her twenties. I am guessing she just wanted to brighten my day, with a sincere “I love your nails” comment with a twinkle in her eye! I thanked her, of course, and let her know where I had gotten them done, and parted company. I had seen this woman a good ways across the floor with a male friend or partner. I am counting myself blessed with the effort and observant empathy shown by the young woman. This petite and statuesque ebony beauty with gorgeous hair with clothing and make-up on point most definitely put a smile on my face and in my step.

Faith in humanity slightly more restored!

(font edit)

Offline taxmapper

Spent the am at breakfast and then archery.  
Then spent the day doing not much more that taking care of a house and dogs, and then getting prices on tires. 

Sigh. 

I need to go to Wally world in the am, and switch out the tires on the Jeep for new, and cheaper tires and loose the mudders all terrain. 

They are still loud despite the nobbs being warn off.   

But for a bit over $400 I cant go wrong. 

Online Justagirl💃

Top of the morning too y'all ☕

Yesterday's trip to the mall brought me five new blouses and tanks, one tank of which I'm wearing today. 

I'm definitely running out of room in my closet so today after breakfast I will be purging my closet of older clothes I no longer wear. The old "bib overalls" from my concealment days are first on the list to go. I still have 3 men's polos that will also hit the charity box since they don't fit my chest well. 

What are your plans today?

Offline Evolver

Friday and woohoo..
Time to play soon.
Yesss. ;D

I work a 4-day week and alternate between 2-day weekends and 4-day weekends. This is a 4-dayer, and rarely, we didn't need to road-trip anywhwere!

Friday, we did some shopping, went out for dinner then the movies* to see the latest Mission Impossible film. Saturday, lots of housework and I filed my tax return before #2 daughter came around for dinner. Then, late last night, lots of play... ;) Today, went for a walk then we made a humungous pot of vege soup. Tomorrow, our main fortnightly big grocery shop then I've got a Dr's appointment. Tuesday, back at work, bugger it. :(

*We rarely go, maybe only a couple of times a year, but we'll be going back soon to see the Barbie film. I can't wait! ;D

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning everyone ☕,

Off to another day it the day-center, and I'll be busy enough I guess. 

What are y'all doing today?

Offline taxmapper

So I have a new issue that has cropped up. 

This is weird so let me take a min. to explain: 

I have been buying and wearing women's shoes now for about a year. 

I got them because I discovered two things primarily: 

1: That my feet being except ally flat, are lifted with a "high heel' (no stilettoes) causes my heel and front pads of my feet to support the weight of my foot. This removes the arch from the picture and removed s the pain I have felt nearly my entire life. 

2: That an unusual curve in my lower lumbar that has been the bane of my back for the same time frame stopped hurting. 

3: They look good. 

OK. This past week I had alot of terrible pain in the ankle area of my foot, and I was wearing various "flats" all week. The pain feels like my ankle wants to pop but wont, and is located within my foot, not muscle. 
More toward the internal connective tissue or cartilage between the leg bone and Talus, and also in Navicular and Medial Cuneiform are.  

Well, this am i put on a pair of my high boots, and so far the pain is now mostly gone and what is there is more inflammation feeling that actual pain. 

IDK if this is related, but I feel like I am being pushed to the women's side now. 

Online Justagirl💃

So I have a new issue that has cropped up.

This is weird so let me take a min. to explain:

I have been buying and wearing women's shoes now for about a year.

I got them because I discovered two things primarily:

1: That my feet being except ally flat, are lifted with a "high heel' (no stilettoes) causes my heel and front pads of my feet to support the weight of my foot. This removes the arch from the picture and removed s the pain I have felt nearly my entire life.

2: That an unusual curve in my lower lumbar that has been the bane of my back for the same time frame stopped hurting.

3: They look good.

OK. This past week I had alot of terrible pain in the ankle area of my foot, and I was wearing various "flats" all week. The pain feels like my ankle wants to pop but wont, and is located within my foot, not muscle.
More toward the internal connective tissue or cartilage between the leg bone and Talus, and also in Navicular and Medial Cuneiform are. 

Well, this am i put on a pair of my high boots, and so far the pain is now mostly gone and what is there is more inflammation feeling that actual pain.

IDK if this is related, but I feel like I am being pushed to the women's side now.
As estrogen dominance has been having it's way lately, changes in my feet have been very noticable. 
I used to wear an 11 in mens, I know am wearing 11 women's. Funny because a women's shoe is 1 1/2 sizes below a mens, so my feet have shrunk. 
I also find the women's shoe support my feet much better as well, and the arch just fits my feet. 
Men's shoes are just uncomfortable to wear now. 

Online Justagirl💃

Top of the morning too y'all,

I'm just leaving the cardiologist's office with an EKG monitoring device and a special cell phone that I wear and carry for a week. 

Pretty nifty device, just sticks on like a band-aid. 😉

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Top of the morning too y'all,

I'm just leaving the cardiologist's office with an EKG monitoring device and a special cell phone that I wear and carry for a week.

Pretty nifty device, just sticks on like a band-aid. 😉
Hope everything is okay with you.  That looks like they have improved the device a lot since about 1987. That was when I had my first cardiac event. They had me wear probes and I think it had 4 leads going to a Walkman sized machine. Then I had my first of 3 angiograms, 2 in groin and 1 in. My arm. They found out my heart was not "wired" right. I have an artery that goes through my heart, not around it! So the probe placement was not in the right spot for my heart. 
The doctor said that a by pass could do more harm than good so they recommend doing nothing,  and my insurance would have covered it 100% so you know it was really the best advice. 

All I have to do when I feel like I'm about to pass out is calm myself down and in about a minute things are back to normal. I  can feel it coming on and stop it before it is bad.

You need to follow you doctors advice after all that is why you pay them, for their advice. 
Keep us informed on how you are doing. 
Charli💕

Online Justagirl💃

You need to follow you doctors advice after all that is why you pay them, for their advice.
Keep us informed on how you are doing.
Charli💕
They moved my follow-up to two weeks after my device is removed (to generate the report)
My legs are very swollen, and I'm already on 40mg of diuretics (lasix). 
It's apparently very concerning. 

p.r.1974

You might talk to a vein clinic or your doc. I have circulation issues myself, and water pills did nothing for it. It may be lymphedema, or venous insufficiency. There is an ablation procedure that can be done on the veins in the legs that is covered by insurance that helped a lot. Very little time is spent training to be docs at med school in this area.

Online Justagirl💃

You might talk to a vein clinic or your doc. I have circulation issues myself, and water pills did nothing for it. It may be lymphedema, or venous insufficiency. There is an ablation procedure that can be done on the veins in the legs that is covered by insurance that helped a lot. Very little time is spent training to be docs at med school in this area.
Yes, I found my GP to be worthless in addressing the problem. He throws more diuretics and compression stockings my way and tells me to just accept things and watch my salt. One of my legs is looking very bad. 

The cardiologist's office was however very concerned, and will be looking closely into things. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good Morning ☕,

Strange enough, I was watching some older music videos from the 80's and realized that "men's clothes" were tight fitting and full of bold bright colors. 

I had forgotten about that, I now see that there wasn't much of a difference between men's attire then and women's attire now. 
Of course the younger 80's women were wearing next to nothing, but middle aged and above there was pretty much no difference between them other than undergarments. Even the hairstyles were similar. 

The 80's gave me long hair almost down to my waist and form fitting clothes as well. I remember the only way you could distinguish between jeans was the floral designs on the back pockets. 

We had obtained large swaths of advancements into unifying styles between the sexes, and I'm not sure what forces decided to separate them again. 

Just something to think about. 🤔

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024