Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 44942 times)

BodyPos34B

Can’t get mad at any of those :) hope it’s a great day!

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
It's been awhile since being mentioned so I thought I would again.

That is the 'pencil test'.

For newbies here, that is where you place a pencil under your breast fold while standing straight and releasing it. If the pencil stays, then it's time to start using a bra for support. Many parents start the 'bra talk' about that time.

Out of curiosity I decided to try other items this morning. A 32oz bottle of hand lotion was about the heaviest item my breast fold would hold up. My hairdryer with the diffuser on it will stay up for just a bit as well.

I guess I was just being silly this morning. ☺️
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 05:37:22 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

A neighbor of mine drunkenly revealed one night that she was capable of holding a full pencil case...;)

Online Justagirl💃

A neighbor of mine drunkenly revealed one night that she was capable of holding a full pencil case...;)
She passed the test! Several times over. 😉

BodyPos34B

Lol! Guess holding those things shows you don’t need pecs for a strong chest lol

Online Justagirl💃

Lol! Guess holding those things shows you don’t need pecs for a strong chest lol
😉👍 indeed!

Online Justagirl💃

A bit ago I shared an image of my double nipple on my left breast. They are side by side (one over the other), and because of their closeness can be quite painful in cold weather. Padded bras in my case are a must. 

Since the conversation has been quite personal as of late, does anyone else have anything similar? Or perhaps something else?

BodyPos34B

No overlapping nipple which I can only imagine how that can definitely bring discomfort trying to compete with eachother in any way. 

I have a bright red freckle on my left boob that never used to be an issue as small as it is but I’ve had people point it out as spilled something or whatever and forgot to get it off. Not an issue before but have had 2 people since I developed some, point it out and one try to wipe it off which lead to a nervous moment of trying to act like it was fine watching my chest move about as they tried. Since then I’m a bit more insecure about that than my chest itself as I believe it’s the small details that make people go somethings off here.  

Online Justagirl💃

No overlapping nipple which I can only imagine how that can definitely bring discomfort trying to compete with eachother in any way.

I have a bright red freckle on my left boob that never used to be an issue as small as it is but I’ve had people point it out as spilled something or whatever and forgot to get it off. Not an issue before but have had 2 people since I developed some, point it out and one try to wipe it off which lead to a nervous moment of trying to act like it was fine watching my chest move about as they tried. Since then I’m a bit more insecure about that than my chest itself as I believe it’s the small details that make people go somethings off here. 
Wow, I can see where that could be embarrassing. 
We all have our ''small details'. 

BodyPos34B

Like a bra it’s not the projection or shape that gives it away but the little details lol. Does the overlapping nipple give much issue all day? 

Online Justagirl💃

Like a bra it’s not the projection or shape that gives it away but the little details lol. Does the overlapping nipple give much issue all day?
OMG, if they get hard from rubbing or cold it's VERY painful. 
Also, braless is rather strange looking! 🤭

Offline taxmapper

OMG, if they get hard from rubbing or cold it's VERY painful.
Also, braless is rather strange looking! 🤭
True that! 

Why I wear the padded bras.   
The pain at times is unbearable. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning! 🤗

Last few months have been a roller coaster ride, and I'm as much to blame as anyone in that.

That problem has now went away, it's a bright future ahead! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day and keeps 😃 smiling! 

BodyPos34B

Good morning everyone, hope it's a great day ahead for everyone. It's 9:30am here and the coffee is hot, working remote today and enjoying a relaxing start of the day breaking in a new bra and making some breakfast. Hope the sun is shining where ever everyone else is. 

Online Justagirl💃

Good morning everyone, hope it's a great day ahead for everyone. It's 9:30am here and the coffee is hot, working remote today and enjoying a relaxing start of the day breaking in a new bra and making some breakfast. Hope the sun is shining where ever everyone else is.
Great day so far! Curled my hair and did my face up a bit. 💋

Had my coffee and breakfast and I'm starting a wonderful day. 🤗

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024