Author Topic: Morning coffee chat, any topic:  (Read 44835 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Today was my first day working at Torrid!!!!
I'll be working again every Saturday as well.

Spent my time 'fixing' the clearance racks, they do get unorganised. 😬

I love it! 💞💞💋

I get to look at all the nice styles while working. 💃💞

(I'm kind of working there, I'm volunteering but it's fun!). 💞
The manager said to straighten out the displays and keep things neat and organized. They don't allow 'volunteers', but I can be a 'shopper' helping out. 💞💋💞

Hanging out with the girls is really fun.
This is great! Especially if a guy has to shop for himself and you can truly help him out and make him feel comfortable and reassure him that it is normal. Not saying the ladies at the torrid I went to weren't great to me, but you will have a different level of understanding
I'm sure that will come up sooner or later. 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

MyLife

Today was my first day working at Torrid!!!!
I'll be working again every Saturday as well.

Spent my time 'fixing' the clearance racks, they do get unorganised. 😬

I love it! 💞💞💋

I get to look at all the nice styles while working. 💃💞

The manager said to straighten out the displays and keep things neat and organized. They don't allow 'volunteers', but I can be a 'shopper' helping out. 💞💋💞

This is great! Especially if a guy has to shop for himself and you can truly help him out and make him feel comfortable and reassure him that it is normal. Not saying the ladies at the torrid I went to weren't great to me, but you will have a different level of understanding
I'm sure that will come up sooner or later. 🤭
Well I'm happy for the lucky guy that happens to ask you for help. You'll make a huge difference in his life and make him really understand he is doing the right thing

Offline Evolver

Three more pages turned on the calendar, time for another hair trim! 

I had such a wonderful time in the salon today, chatting non-stop with my regular girl. We found new stuff in common too! :D

My layers are almost out now, and my hair is beginning to naturally fall either side of my shoulders. Couldn't be happier. :)

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.

Awesome,  congratulations Birdie.  I am glad you found a new hobby.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Justagirl💃

I just finished Covid quarantine last week, now a bed bug infestation in my building has me on quarantine again. 

All medical services were halted, and all my appointments cancelled. 
No one came to administer any of my meds last night. It's like my insurance dropped me like a hot potato. 
So here I set with 'Zero' medical services with no way of receiving my prescribed meds or services wondering what the hell I'm going to do. 

I tried contacting management here in the building, and their offices are closed until further notice. 

This really sucks!

Offline gotgyne

I just finished Covid quarantine last week, now a bed bug infestation in my building has me on quarantine again.

No one came to administer any of my meds last night. It's like my insurance dropped me like a hot potato.
So here I set with 'Zero' medical services with no way of receiving my prescribed meds or services wondering what the hell I'm going to do.

I tried contacting management here in the building, and their offices are closed until further notice.

This really sucks!
I agree. This situation is pretty bad! :( I hope you'll get out of it as soon as possible.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

This really sucks!
I agree. This situation is pretty bad! :( I hope you'll get out of it as soon as possible.
They decided that my meds cannot be abruptly halted so they sent a CNA out wearing trash bags on her legs to give me my meds. 

Every other service is still halted, and I was informed that I breached my contract with the centre for not maintaining a 'sanitary living space', they have every right to disenrolled me from my medical care but have decided to give the building time to spray and certify the building clear. 

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Wow Birdie, you have had a bad run lately.  I hope everything gets back to normal for you and I hope the center doesn't give you anymore grief. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Oh my word Birdie,  what a string of luck.  I hope things improve for you and your weekend.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of us in the United States.

Offline Justagirl💃

Oh my word Birdie,  what a string of luck.  I hope things improve for you and your weekend.
All in all, things are okay. 
My home needed a deep cleaning, and now it got one. 

I'm getting my meds, and appointments can be rescheduled (vascular surgeon) after the building gets sprayed. 

My Medicare advantage plan/daycare home health will take me back with a simple letter from the exterminator, and I'll resume attending the centre. 

I did have one day that everything kind of caught up with me, but I cried that out. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Happy Thanksgiving guys (and gals) living in the US. 💞

BodyPos34B

From the Midwest wish all the best for those sharing meals with whomever shared with this holiday

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I wish everyone a truly happy and wonderful, Thanksgiving.  I hope you able to visit with family, or friends, to make this day special.

p.r.1974

May everyone have a pleasant holiday! Chosen or related family, friends, etc.., or without if that is better; just be safe and have some fun!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024