Author Topic: My Breasts  (Read 18553 times)

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Blad and sideset, I can so relate. 

It was so conflicting.  Teasing became good advice. 

I would be embarrassed to have breasts, but then when I saw how well I filled the cups of a bra, I would feel proud. 

I would be ashamed of how my chest looked, and then look at myself in the mirror wearing a bra, and think how  good my bust looked. 

aboywithgirls

I can so relate to all.of this. I was 16, in high school, wearing a bra full time. I had fulfilled my PE requirements earlier. No more shirts and skins. No more gang showers. I was a junior in high school and I was wearing an underwire bra to school. I tried my best to camouflage that fact but, eventually I was discovered. Before I was teased for having breasts and saying I needed a bra. Now, I was being teased for having breasts and actually wearing a bra.

Truth be known, I liked and now love having my breasts. I had to brush off all the teasing until it eventually subsided. I had secretly accepted my breasts as my own. It did howevertake several more years for me to publicly accept them. I slowly began to cut back on my camouflage technique which I had mastered. I got to the point where I am now. I will simply wear a bra with a tshirt. I wear my bra with a regular button down shirt ( blouse) and maybe a camisole over my bra depending on my top.

There is no practical reason for us to hide our breasts. Being born male is not a practical reason. If anyone has breasts and wants support and shape for their chest, they should not be shamed into either foregoing comfort, support, and shape of their chest because of what they have between their legs.

p.r.1974

I started puberty between 9 and 10, with some glandular growth and a bit from weight. The school days were not pleasant, and having someone to talk to without judgement would have saved a lot of heartache, poor choices, and therapy.

The girls started before little league. I have always been a big guy. I grew very quickly to 6'2 and 200lb with a b cup by the 7th grade, along with all of the usual puberty issues. I believe that my size prevented a lot of the cruelty that kids are capable of, from reaching me.

The last time I remember being around people shirtless by choice in public was an after season little league soccer party, and football practice locker room in junior high; otherwise just intimate partners at a private pool. After the pointing and laughing at the party, I would always be in a t-shirt or not go swimming. And I always made sure to be the last one in the showers after football practice, or shower at home.

My development fluctuated between an A & B cup until my mid 20's, and has increased to my current 46C or 44D, I have not been swimming but a few times 15 years ago. The housemates are talking about getting another pool....so, we shall see. I have known and trusted them for 20+ years.

I have chosen to wear a bra full time for support, comfort, and sweat management. I wear to work. And today I chose to wear a comfortable bra instead of the blasted binder uni-boob pullover bra to my sister’s birthday family lunch. Not a small step for me.

GrahamB

Do you mean you wonder if those are pictures of a real woman?  If that is what you mean, I will accept the compliment, and guarantee  you would not find a female under those clothes 😉

Can you tell I like cosplay/costumes?
Here's a true compliment for you, and your costume only enhances the fact that you have Tina Turner Thighs. Find a photo of her on stage in a legless costume, I think you will agree. Even though her legs may be a bit shorter.

Offline SideSet

Wow, this thread still active. But I have not seen Dale around for quite some time ☹️  

Hoping Dale still active wherever they are. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 03:57:22 AM by SideSet »

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
You have a very nice chest just to let you know. Looks like a cup bigger than my chest but our chests sit up and protrude without any assistance. I wear binders everyday unless I feel like having my boobs seen. There’s no hiding my boobs without compression even if I made my belly huge to compensate. My friends growing up were silly about them and would grab them when messing around with each other. I tested the waters a few times in my 20s being bare chested on vacation where I wouldn’t know anyone and a few times I caught people taking pictures of me candidly. I tend to nature walk in tank tops and I’ve actually been approached by guys complimenting my chest and an elderly cyclist even asked to see them which made me uncomfortable. Point being it’s a blessing and a curse. I’m choosing to enjoy them anyway I can and I’m lucky to have a partner who is kinky with them. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I know this crosses into a territory this forum doesn't particularly like, but even so, I believe it is important not to simply dismiss it. As men with breasts, I believe we are that bit closer to being women /feminine and cannot ignore it.

I think you look amazing in both images and would definitely be passable in public in the first. May struggle a little in the supermarket in the second!

I've been told I'm fairly convincing in my 'girl next door' look, but like you, don't always feel that way.

For the purposes of full disclosure, my bust is enhanced in these photos.
I recently tried on a dress because I was curious how it would look.  I felt good in it and it wasn’t overly weird.

Offline SideSet

Looks good on you.  Appears to be comfortable and a good fit.  You should wear whatever you feel best in. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Thank you!  Not only did it look good, but it felt good too.  Kind of scared me.  It fit great and felt comfortable.   From the picture, if you didn’t know it was a man, you’d think it was a woman in that dress.  

Offline 42CSurprise!

I just re-read this thread and it was heartening to do so.  Considering how so many of us were traumatized as youths simply because the hormone stew we were given by Mother Nature left us with breasts on our chests, it is a relief to be able to share those experiences with one another.  As has been noted, gender is on a continuum.  It is not simply binary.  This website is about breasts, but an honest conversation on that subject invariably touches on gender expression.  Dale was very courageous initiating this thread and sharing photos of how he has explored this matter.  I understand that some men here feel uncomfortable with his choices, but honestly, he opened a conversation that definitely belongs on this website.  In reality, I can't imagine any other venue for having this conversation simply because the fact of having breasts as men makes us different.  Before I found this website I searched and found discussions of men wearing brassieres and I imagine some of the men I encountered there are regulars on this website.  We focus more on the "need" for brassieres but invariably touch on the desire to wear brassieres.  That is evident in the conversations in this forum.  Dale simply is celebrating in a more expansive way than most of us have done.  I appreciate this conversation.  As I've noted before, my journey was complicated by sexual trauma as a boy.  I don't need to go into that here, but it is a salient part of my journey that definitely has been complicated by gynecomastia.  So here I am... once again wearing a brassiere and once again appreciating what it does to breasts that are my own.  I've said it before that the breasts held in this Lilyette brassiere are nicer than the breasts of any woman with whom I have a relationship.  Go figure!

Offline Busty

That dress fits you well. Thank for sharing your pic.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I just wanted to note that I ordered a woman's long sleeved tunic a few days ago.  I'm very curious about how this will differ from the men's turtlenecks and tee shirts I've always worn.  With greater breast development this seems like an experiment worth making.  Who knows where it might lead.

I decided to post this on an old thread simply to bring attention to this very rich conversation about the challenges of living with gynecomastia.  I'm sorry Dale is no longer with us, but he certainly opened a conversation that is well worth reading.  This is the heart of what we're all coming to terms with, simply because we've developed breasts.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I miss him as well.  He started this conversation and I realized it was sometime later that Sophie introduced herself fully.  Dealing with estrogen as a man is definitely an adventure not for the feint of heart.  Dale was definitely doing that and sharing his experiences with us.  Sophie chose to make the transition to being a woman while the rest of us explore what changes in our bodies are all about.  I know this is uncomfortable for some men but honestly, coming to terms with this reality seems a healthy thing to be doing.  As I've said elsewhere, had I been able to achieve a flat chest as a teen I would have much preferred that option, but such was never going to be.  And so I lived with the emotional angst and covered my body as best I could.  Finally, I'm learning self-acceptance and that leads to enjoying the process of selecting and then wearing brassieres.  I have breasts that fill a C cup... so here I am wearing a well-filled brassiere. 8)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 11:17:55 PM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Dale was indeed cool, but to me (personally) applied an uncomfortable amount of pressure to be like him, which I am not and that made me very uncomfortable to the point where I had to tell him that and cut contact.  I sincerely hope that he is still out there, and frankly he made a damn good and attractive "woman" in his photos. We should all be so lucky, right? Godspeed to Dale regardless of what has been going on; we wish you the best.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I agree that we must each find our way.  Some of the support given here can feel like too much, but then, given how often we've encountered negative responses to our bodies, it is nice to be among men who understand.  Then we have to unpack our own experience and find ways to express ourselves that feel good to us.  We seem to have in common an appreciation of a good brassiere, which makes us rather unique as men...  I just bought two more! ::)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024