Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 56898 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Both bras above are very nice choices, and seem to fit well. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Will be in the gym a bit this morning so just a bland pullover bra 

Offline Evolver

You can get great bras at low prices if you shop around.
You most certainly can!

Speaking of cheap bras, I'm not wearing one today, so no cost at all, lol! But my most recent purchase is this one for just $16, complete with 3 x 3 enclosure, power mesh band, and enough cup definition to enable swooping and scooping! The resultant projection is definitely noticeable if I inadvertently brush my arm up against my chest! I bought a 16B (38B US).

Emerson Women's Lace Detail Wirefree Bra - White | BIG W

Offline Evolver

I have lost a little weight

♥️Sophie♥️
Congrats! 😀 I think I know where it went. 😕 You can have it back if you want. 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

I got an email telling me that a recently purchased brassiere I found on E-Bay was "out for delivery" today.  I checked the mailbox a short while ago and found the small plastic bag containing another brassiere I really don't need but couldn't resist.  It cost $12.98 with free shipping.  Needless to say I had to try it on immediately, relying on an extender from another brassiere I wear from time to time.

Now this is NOT a perfect brassiere.  The seams are not perfectly in line, which results in a bit of puckering that shows through my turtleneck.  But that can be a bit exciting.  I took a couple of selfies to show you what I mean... one with the turtleneck on and the second without.  I won't be wearing this all day but it will be a fun addition to my drawer filled with brassieres.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had to try another angle... this time using a mirror.  Mmmm... sexy.

Offline 42CSurprise!

This morning with a view of my computer in the background.  This is my favorite turtleneck as anyone who has been viewing what I post knows, and my favorite brassiere... which I've shown many times on the board.  But this is a different setting.  As I mention, I download images from my iPhone to my iMac computer, then crop and resize.  I'm feeling especially voluptuous at the moment and very much appreciating both wearing a brassiere and enjoying having voluptuous breasts.

Offline Justagirl💃

All from Torrid!

A leopard print Harper blouse over a neon pink plunge bra.

My new denim skirt over hipster panties.

And my ‘around the house’ shoes.

When life gives you curves, flaunt them! 💃

Offline Justagirl💃

My little mermaid bra from Torrid....

Offline 42CSurprise!

That mermaid doesn't look very little to me!  

Offline Justagirl💃

That mermaid doesn't look very little to me! 
My stepdaughter asked for a picture so I sent her that one too.

She responded, "wow, you have beautiful boobs!"

Then the CNA just now told me, "some guys are really into boobs" after I told her I'm not currently in the 'dating game' insinuating that just my boobs would open doors.

Offline 40Cofficeguy89

• Posting Member
It's been a while since I posted on this thread! Here is one of my favorite bras. It's a Victoria's Secret balconnet bra, or at least I think that's the term my wife used. I really like how breathable it is. I've also become very fond of lace when it comes to bras. On a side note, does anyone else have one breast that's slightly bigger than the other? Anyways, happy Wednesday!

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member

Although personally, I don't really like underwire since trying wireless varieties.

As to breasts size. I can confirm size difference, my left is larger then my right.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It's been a while since I posted on this thread! Here is one of my favorite bras. It's a Victoria's Secret balconnet bra, or at least I think that's the term my wife used. I really like how breathable it is. I've also become very fond of lace when it comes to bras.
That is a very nice looking brassiere and it definitely does nice things with your breasts.  That, of course, is always an important consideration.  Yes, we want to be comfortable and feel supported, but being pleased with how it looks is in the mix as well.  Since we HAVE breasts and choose to wear a brassiere, wanting our breasts to look good just makes sense.  Lovely that your wife is with you on this journey.  Perhaps that happens because you're both younger.  I get the sense gender fluidity is more readily accepted by the younger crowd.

Offline Busty

I love the feeling of a balconet. Like your breasts are sitting on a shelf 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024