Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 57615 times)

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Always appreciate the thorough and insightful tips and advice there John. Thank you! 

Woke up this morning and chest is still effing sore as heck I’m ready for this to go away and curious to see if my measurements changed once it does or if it is just pseudo 

I was getting ready this morning and put my t shirt bra on and went to my office to get a few things and noticed in the mirror my bra straps are clearly seen. The light in there is dimmer than the other room where I usually get ready and felt safe. And now I’m wondering if the dimmer light at work has all this time been showing my bra to others. While my front I feel can be disguised some with how I stand or lightly pull my shirt off my chest my back of course lays flat with my shirt and bra. It kind of took me by surprise how a simple light change showed such a big change in what you can see. 

I have noticed the same with women before even needing to wear a bra myself and be conscious of how it looks. Used to be amazed when I was with older girlfriends how large they were up too but somehow some clothing made them look flat or close to it. Then shirt off and whoa where’d those come from lol. It is quite amazing how a little detail can deter a tremendous amount of detail from where you’d rather not have attention drawn to. Not exactly sure where to go with that in men’s clothing but will be going to kohls next week to browse about a bit to see. 
Wearing a typical male polo today and apparently a button fell off and as a result have a v neck and am glad I’m not a c or d cup cause my cleavage would definitely be showing. 

I am looking at a few tank tops with shelf bras that Ben had mentioned in a previous post to give casual support and remove the overall bra look underneath. Hoping if a bra goes from being an a option to being a demand it will help take away some of the concerns of wearing a bra full time 

Offline Johndoe1

For me I don't really have an option anymore. It's a comfort thing now. If I don't wear some kind of support, the bouncing hurts as the mass moves around unsupported. I mentioned it to my fitter friend one time and she kinda smiled a little and jokingly said, "Welcome to womanhood. Now you know why we make a big deal about our boobs." I understood what she was talking about. Next thing she said was, "And take care of your girls. They're more important than you think." And so I have tried and life has gotten better. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
It would be nice to have a or friends like that I’m glad you’re able to be so open with it I’m sure it gets to a point where it is a must to adjust as the chest gets to a size of undeniably there

Offline Johndoe1

It does help to have some positive reinforcement. She has never been judgemental or negative about me having breasts. She has always treated me as any woman with breasts. I believe that has helped in my acceptance. And I try and do the same thing to others as well. Before I met her I had had negative reinforcement of my chest. My self image was pretty bad. But after I met her and later became friends, my self image improved. I now surround myself with people who don't know but give me good vibes. I suspect most have an idea, but my self confidence is at the point, I don't care and I hope that confidence radiates and it isn't even a thought in their minds now. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Work shirt and bra today 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I find and often hear that your confidence can either deter or draw attention. How you use it determines it. In this case. Confidence of what’s under the shirt without drawing attention to it. Deters attention from it because nothing seems out of place in a sense of seeming anxious about something or nervous that may otherwise make others wonder why is that guy so anxious looki…ohhhhhh I think I see why. 
It’s what I’ve tried to apply to self particularly when swimming. 

Offline Johndoe1

Work shirt and bra today
Looking good there. Hope you feel comfortable and confident. 

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
Confidence is key. For me it's shoulders back and chest out, something my bra straps actually encourage.  I really don't think people notice even when I have a slim fit tee shirt on but then I am only a B cup. 

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
I’m a b cup as well but possibly exiting that cup size soon. My breasts are rather hidden even under a slim fit tee as well. I work out in fitted shirts and such and you can absolutely see my chest but I feel other aesthetics don’t draw the attention to it. 

Thanks John. I do feel great and confident just sore and anxious lol

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
So Ben mentioned awhile ago tank top shelf bras and after talking with him about them some I decided to get some to try. I just got Hanes shelf bra tank tops and I cannot be more impressed. They fit perfectly, looks like a man’s tank top in neckline and design other than the under arm lining but I don’t think that’s a noticeably detailed thing for this type of shirt.
They hold my boobs in perfect place and give me a standard pullover bra support. Hope after a wash they are still as good. But am excited to have something I can wear around the house or out for a run or cutting grass etc and have the support of a bra with the nothing to see here tank top design.
They do keep my boobs centered and somewhat lifted but of course not like an underwire would but at my size it’s not a concern. It gives me a good shape that keeps me in place without promoting the fact I have breasts and I don’t think anyone who saw me in this would think otherwise.
These were 26.00 on Amazon and a size large, and came in black/white/gray/navy for what I got.
Even felt confident in it to go check and see if the wife needed anything since she got home and she says “is that a new tank top” I say yeah ordered some yesterday cause mine are all torn stained or just old and figured get some new ones. All she said was “bout time and looks snug but good”
Can’t see the shelf bra inside or lining of it. I think this will be part of a day to day option for when a t shirt bra or pullover is not preferred 
Thanks Ben! I feel great in this and my boobs are very comfortable in them.
Shows a bit when sitting I find out but idk if wife or another would pay attention to that if working out and taking a break etc.

Offline Gotboobs

• Posting Member
I’m going to try those...thx for the tip😄

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Thank Ben :):) love to hear if people think this legitimately oases as a male tank top I’m feeling super comfortable and confident about it 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That tank looks great on you.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
I’m so glad it’s working for you. I got mine from Duluth. They’re called women’s no tank tank with built in shelf bra. One style is like a sleeveless Tshirt and another is an A shirt style.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024