Author Topic: This is me  (Read 19355 times)

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
That’s a great looking bra what kind is it? And clearly fill it out well. 
Kudos on the wife being so supportive of needing support and offering little insights to help with leaving the house in a bra. Can’t imagine how great it is to have that. 

I would honestly lead in to the education if confronted rather than confrontation. I only had one person so far ask if I was wearing a bra and when I said I am they asked why, educating them went quick and easy and it was left at that. 
Just informing what gynecomastia is, and noting while there are compression shirts for it, a bra made more sense for comfort, ease of wearing and overall support. And noting it sucks and it isn’t what I’d ask for but what I would ask for is understanding and privacy that this just was the best option for a bad situation. 

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
The bra is a Victoria Secret brand think "So Obsessed Smooth Wireless"
Wife gets a lot of coupons from there so basically get a lot of things for very little.

Online Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
Not a bad way for her to use the coupons lol. 

Offline Johndoe1

When I go bra shopping now, I will wear a top that defines my bosom. I figure I am in a boutique, the fitter is going to see me in a bra, what's the difference. It certainly wasn't easy the first time but the fitter never acknowledged my chest until we were in the fitting room. And if anyone else was there (they haven't been) it would hopefully head off questions or concerns of why a man is bra shopping. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline AlfaQ

• Posting Member
That's a great looking bra and clearly fulfilling it's intended purpose. 

Offline blad

The bra is a Victoria Secret brand think "So Obsessed Smooth Wireless"
Wife gets a lot of coupons from there so basically get a lot of things for very little.

That bra looks very good and appropriate on you. I really like how it looks with it's simple clean lines. With your wife's support maybe it is time to just enjoy the daily support of your bra. The look is definitely becoming.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

JJ_gyne, that bra looks great on you and I can see why your wife thinks you shouldn’t be going out braless 

Johndoe1, I believe that’s the right attitude and way to dress for your bra shopping and fittings. You belong. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024