Author Topic: This is me  (Read 12314 times)

Online WPW717

• Gold Member
Whew, quite the inventory of the sex and gender issues.

The undescended testicle info rang a predictive bell in all my readings and research. It has a positive correlation to many genetic syndromes… more than PMDS and MEN.   
   The testosterone spike ‘toxic’ feeling is familiar to me as having gone to zero and remaining there for months and then getting a spike to 158 of free T and then dropping off to zero again really felt awful. Did this several times in the 2 middle years of the 4 year span.
   I sympathize… 
For the abdominal pain recently perhaps an ultrasound to see if there is any obvious structures that correlate to female organs. Keep pestering the Doc about the pain so one gets ordered (diagnostic). Insurance usually pays for that. I complained for 2 years about a dull pain in my testicles until he ordered one and found bilateral lesions. That piece of the puzzle is what made the MEN 4 Dx jump to the forefront. Thankfully it wasn’t CA but the infarcted tissue could have eventually become malignant.
I do pray for a resolution to your concerns and health.
Stay in touch…
Regards, Bob

Offline Johndoe1

I find it so amazing how each of us arrived at basically the same place with as different of paths as people involved. It's said that 50% of all males will deal with gynecomastia at some point in their life. After meeting all of you, I wonder if 50% is a conservative number. Also that number does not say anything about side effects or other health issues are caused or causes gynecomastia. 

I also find it interesting that those of us who have been exposed to elevated estrogen for a long time have at least a feminine streak that we at least acknowledge. I think that's very powerful and is comforting to know that others experience similar feelings and thoughts, whether they publicly acknowledge it or not. We are our own community. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Silver Member
And what a great community. I often wish there were more than idk 6-10 active members here who often respond and such. A wonderful forum often feels more like a group chat than a popular forum for this issue. 
However no matter how many it is nice to know that those who deal with this issue and arrive here and find the conversations to be a range of science based topics, general conversation and courtesy to various views. Can find comfort in being a guy with breasts rather insecure due to what so many other forums and sites appear to lean in to when it comes to the topic of men with breasts that need support. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I don’t post much, but I am an avid reader and check in a couple times a week. 😁

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024